• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Tech's Junk Pile! (FT: DIYs/Resources/Unorderables)

(Ok I guess we're open now :X) Yes I can get you all the pink roses, and as for pink lilies not really as the hybrids tend to use up too much space, looking to get rid of alot of them honestly.
understandable!
thank you though; i'll pm you a code in a minute~

Can I have the Knight's helmet?
Do you have a Knight Chestplate or Leggings?
I can pick it up in 3 hours.

Can I have the Knight's helmet?
Do you have a Knight Chestplate or Leggings?
I can pick it up in 3 hours.
I only have the knights helmet as listed, and also i'll probs be asleep in 3 hours :x
Post automatically merged:

may I get the candy skull and mysterious painting!~
I’ll buy the gold armor shoes. 4 TBT
Sure to both of you, but just letting you know that their might be a bit of a wait! (collecting a lot of flowers right now haha)

I only have the knights helmet as listed, and also i'll probs be asleep in 3 hours :x

Sure to both of you, but just letting you know that their might be a bit of a wait! (collecting a lot of flowers right now haha)
Totally fine. Just pm me whenever ur ready to trade :)

hi! i'm interested in these diys:

> apple hat - 2 tbt
> orange hat - 2 tbt
> orange dress - 2 tbt
> bamboo sphere - 2 tbt
> shell lamp - 5 tbt
> scorpio lamp - 20 tbt
> nova light - 40 tbt

for a total of 73 tbt

edit: also if the person reserving 1/2 bamboo lunch box diys changes their mind, i'd like to buy that too!

Hello, would it be possible to get the shell partition, fruit basket, fruit wreath, and bamboo lunch DIYs? I believe that’s 11 tbt?

no problem <3 im playing video games so not in a rush at all ^.^

hi! i'm interested in these diys:

> apple hat - 2 tbt
> orange hat - 2 tbt
> orange dress - 2 tbt
> bamboo sphere - 2 tbt
> shell lamp - 5 tbt
> scorpio lamp - 20 tbt
> nova light - 40 tbt
Hello, would it be possible to get the shell partition, fruit basket, fruit wreath, and bamboo lunch DIYs? I believe that’s 11 tbt?

for a total of 73 tbt

edit: also if the person reserving 1/2 bamboo lunch box diys changes their mind, i'd like to buy that too!

Sure can do both of your orders! (will check about the bamboo lunch box DIY) Also just letting you know that their may be a bit of a wait!

May I get:
Tree's Bounty Mobile (5 TBT)
Water Flooring (5 TBT)
Mom's Plushie (Dot) (7 TBT)
Mom's Plushie (Rotary) (7TBT)
24 TBT total :)

May I get:
Tree's Bounty Mobile (5 TBT)
Water Flooring (5 TBT)
Mom's Plushie (Dot) (7 TBT)
Mom's Plushie (Rotary) (7TBT)
24 TBT total :)
Sure! Just to let you know you're currently 2nd in line, so may be a bit of a wait if that's ok with you!

hi! would i be able to grab:

5 orange roses
3 orange tulips
2 pink lilies
2 blue pansies
4 orange pansies
3 blue roses
4 black roses

10TBT total? x
i'm sorry if my math is off!

EDIT: i've just had something come up that i'll have to go offline for a bit for, so feel free to sell these to someone else if they ask for 'em! i'd love them when i get back and you're online if they're still available, though. sorry! x

hi! would i be able to grab:

5 orange roses
3 orange tulips
2 pink lilies
2 blue pansies
4 orange pansies
3 blue roses
4 black roses

10TBT total? x
i'm sorry if my math is off!
Sure can do! (also the total is only 9 TBT :) ) Will pm you when i'm ready to trade.

Hello! Could I please buy all of your remaining black hybrids? Minus any that KelseyHendrix wants of course! :)

Hello! Could I please buy all of your remaining black hybrids? Minus any that KelseyHendrix wants of course! :)
Can do! Also may have a few extra flowers because I haven't updated that list in a little while. Will pm you when i've collected the first lot.

Hi there!

Can I ask what color your candy skull mask is?
Ah sorry that was just purchased a little bit ago, just haven't had a chance to update the thread yet!

Can do! Also may have a few extra flowers because I haven't updated that list in a little while. Will pm you when i've collected the first lot.

Ah sorry that was just purchased a little bit ago, just haven't had a chance to update the thread yet!
Great thank you so much! Please let me know how much I owe you once you have the lot too :D

Boop, finally updated the thread and changed/organised everything (yes it took me this long i'm lazy :sleep:).

can i get the mom’s art in blooming for 7 tbt? and can i trade you my katana for your genuine moving painting?

Back