• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tell me about Arguments/Fights b/t Your Villagers

I witnessed an intimate father - son moment with octavian and zucker

IMG_8771.JPG

IMG_4254.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG
IMG_6500.JPG
IMG_4360.JPG
IMG_0088.JPG
IMG_1186.JPG

IMG_3676.JPG

This is the closest i had to an argument, my villagers usually get along really good.. especially my current roster

Last edited:
Recently Dizzy and Roald were all upset. Apparently they had a fight over the fact Dizzy doesn't know how to tie shoes. I told him he could practice on mine since no one else wears shoes. Come to think of it my character is usually barefoot as well

I've seen a few arguments but it's been awhile. I remember Patty stomping around angry and either Egbert or Cobb being sad(different arguments though). One time Boone asked me to take an apology gift to Raymond and it turned out to be the instant muscle suit. Raymond loves it and wears it constantly.

Not a fight but Antonio was really happy because Yuka complimented his... muscles?
Post automatically merged:

I've seen a few arguments but it's been awhile. I remember Patty stomping around angry and either Egbert or Cobb being sad(different arguments though). One time Boone asked me to take an apology gift to Raymond and it turned out to be the instant muscle suit. Raymond loves it and wears it constantly.
I hate those instant muscles suits soooo much 😳

Sprinkle once told me she and Sandy had a disagreement on talent and hard work. Sprinkle believes in working hard to achieve her dreams, but Sandy told her it's just something you're born or gifted with or smth. I thought it was an interesting argument because that's a misunderstanding people have irl, too, especially when it comes to art - you hear so much "I literally can't draw a stickman you're so talented/gifted" and some artists take that as insulting because it dismisses the years of practice, hard work, devotion they put into their craft

Way back in the day, Lionel told me Clay said there was a stain on his suit, which I just laughed at because that's hilarious coming from Clay of all people.

Ursala and Marina have had several disagreements but I don't remember the premise of any of them.

Bill and Billy got mad at each other one time because they disagreed on whether the soreness after a workout was fun. Yeah... jock fight what do you expect lol

I missed the conversation when it happened since I was about to do a trade. but just now I finally saw one of my villagers mad (and not because I pitfalled them or pushed them by accident). It was the same conversation as @Yujian had posted.

This was the first time I have officially seen Punchy mad; the other time I exited before the game saved (i was trying to squeeze by him on a tight spot in my town and ended up pushing him and making him mad).
4DF01AB7-DD36-419C-A364-E9CD36D939F8.jpeg

CCC0A1DC-5475-4558-8017-3B9D88EBC3B7.jpeg

87DC8C92-91FB-4AE7-92A8-C8DB12EAD3CE.jpeg

5906CC91-1A57-481B-8ADD-172152753ED0.jpeg

I wish there was a different dialogue choice :(. Calling Bluebear a monster is not something friends should do even if it’s to make another friend happy. Of course, I picked it since Punchy is one of my permanent residents and I don’t want him to leave. Sorry, Bluebear :/.

Thanks everyone for the responses so far and sharing your screenshots! I really like reading about everyone’s villagers’ interactions with each other. :)

Goldie and Keaton (back when I had him) fought during the first week of the game being out. The timing was slightly funny since Goldie was mad about Keaton spoiling a book (or a movie?) for her. Since this was during the first week I myself was having some trouble not getting New Horizons stuff spoiled due to Time Travellers and social media.

Also disclaimer: I have nothing against Time travellers! It was just a bit rough during the first week since I wanted to go in blind.

Today, Rosie and Rudy were both angry. Rudy calmed down though by the time I was done talking to Rosie.

2FDAB9B4-F005-41A8-AA8C-61953D1B3091.jpeg

34FE4C25-6F41-4EE1-AB51-163149CD1F18.jpeg

C13609B3-3349-47F6-971A-E951817062F6.jpeg
D258AB7A-65D3-4FE4-A36D-D45AA01C8838.jpeg

I feel bad, but I can’t help but think it’s a little funny seeing them stomp around with their umbrellas (as well as in general) and that they look cute too ><.

There has been a few more fights on my island. A few days ago, Dom and Lily had two arguments in a row, but I missed then both.

Here is today’s argument:

2BC507BC-0DB4-477A-9F26-3876CBEFA8FE.jpeg

CF1D000D-CC77-4ACC-B8D4-A37E3CA26AFB.jpeg
F850DA2F-9D21-4778-B209-6697820E4DE0.jpeg

42EA2492-7791-442C-8B0D-D419B4300EE8.jpeg

I love Roscoe but I think I should’ve talked to Lily instead. That’s so mean to call her a know-nothin :(. Would love some other choices for me to pick from that would make him happy but wouldn’t be saying anything wrong about the other involved villager (even if I am lying when I pick this: I still feel bad).

them* not then. typo ><

This was an exchange of pretty strong words between Paula (sisterly) and Rolf (cranky). They weren't angry after this, but I do wonder if they would have been, if I had not been there to listen to the conversation. :unsure:

"You're as charming as a mortgage payment, and twice as drainin' to be around" is simultaneously the best roast and funniest thing I've ever read. 😂

one time marshal got mad at teddy because apparently teddy gifted him something cheap and that translated into how much marshal is worth in teddy's eyes so the tiny boi got mad lol. i followed marshal around for a good 5 minutes just because the angry stomping animation is absolutely adorable and i couldn't help it 😂was able to calm him down afterwards though but i thought that was hilarious.

one time marshal got mad at teddy because apparently teddy gifted him something cheap and that translated into how much marshal is worth in teddy's eyes so the tiny boi got mad lol. i followed marshal around for a good 5 minutes just because the angry stomping animation is absolutely adorable and i couldn't help it 😂was able to calm him down afterwards though but i thought that was hilarious.

I’m glad to hear that it’s not just me that thinks they look adorable stomping around. Part of me just wants to watch them stomp and not talk to them. lol. Punchy was so cute mad as well as Lily and Rosie. 😂

I’m glad to hear that it’s not just me that thinks they look adorable stomping around. Part of me just wants to watch them stomp and not talk to them. lol. Punchy was so cute mad as well as Lily and Rosie. 😂
haha there's just something about them literally looking like 😡 and the dramatic stomping completely sends me. it's even funnier if they're holding something as well. super hilarious when their whole body flails from side to side. talk about being triggered

haha there's just something about them literally looking like 😡 and the dramatic stomping completely sends me. it's even funnier if they're holding something as well. super hilarious when their whole body flails from side to side. talk about being triggered

Haha definitely. When Rudy was mad and it was raining out, since I could barely see his head about his umbrella, he looked like he was either thrashing about or just bobbling in place. And that expression on his face when I saw him from the side. So not Rudy like since he’s always so happy lol 😂.

Mira and Beau used to fight on the daily, she full-on bullied my sweet baby Beau and it was actually... pretty hilarious 😂
She'd always leave the conversation all happy/skipping and he'd just end up stomping around town for ages all mad and yelling about how rude she was

I only remember seeing my villagers get angry about the "pop star" thing and getting spoiled from a book.

Bea and Felicity. They weren't angry after but they were both real sad. I decided to cheer up Bea and learned she was embarrassed because she misspelled something in a letter she wrote to Felicity lol.

Back