• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tell me about Arguments/Fights b/t Your Villagers

Marshal and Lucky fought on my island the other day because Marshal told Lucky that he was eating too much and they both got upset. What can I do with these boys lol

Oh boi Scoot spoiled best gril Skye’s book. I banished him.
Post automatically merged:

it is lmao like, what is a neighborhood without a conflict... i need a snooty and uchi asap again to spice things up i guess
Lol when I had Flo she and Diana were like sisters to each other. They talked about media all the time. I loved it. She moved out as of late tho

I’ve also never seen any of my villagers “fight” to the point that they get angry/storm off. They will often ask me to deliver gifts to each other to ask for forgiveness but I’ve never seen any of them actually argue! I wanna see that drama unfold!!

Haven’t seen a full on stomp off since I banished sisterly villagers from my island. Damn did Fuschia like to upset folk!

I did have a chuckle at Raymond and Judy the other day though. She told him she was thinking of setting up a new fashion line and he told her he thought that was pretentious and wouldn’t work on an island. She retorted that nobody was more pretentious than him and asked him what his plans were. She rolled her eyes so hard at his idea of a text only bar lol. No fall out tho and they sat and drank cherry juice together in the Plaza right after!

I don't remember who was involved, but someone spoiled a movie to someone else, later I talked to the person that suffered the spoiler and he said something along the lines of "I'm not overreacting, am I?" and I wasn't sure how to answer hahaha
Post automatically merged:

I’ve also never seen any of my villagers “fight” to the point that they get angry/storm off. They will often ask me to deliver gifts to each other to ask for forgiveness but I’ve never seen any of them actually argue! I wanna see that drama unfold!!
I like to hide behind the trees amd watch all the drama, with people saying that they haven't seen the fight makes me think that mine are draaaaama queens because they fight at least once a week.

I witnessed an argument once. Both parties had little angry clouds over their heads. I didn't know they could argue so I was surprised. Not sure what the argument was over though.

Ugh I am so mad at myself that I didn't take screenshots of it. But Bob and Renee were chatting together recently, and Renee decided to teach Bob (and inadvertently, me too) the angry emotion. (I think it was that one anyway). And she gave an example of it and it spooked Bob, who started crying instantly lmao. He's such a baby I love him. She started to panic and was like "what do I do Emma??" and then she got mad at him and did the angry emotion, except this time genuinely, and barked at him to stop being a baby. And then he started crying harder. It was the saddest and cutest interaction that I had ever seen and I wish I would've recorded it! Honestly all of Bob's (or all of the lazy character's) dialog is gold in this game I am in love with it. It fits him perfectly.

Once or twice a long time ago, I have seen villagers sad or mad at a conversation I missed. I have never seen them go away mad when I have witnessed a conversation. Maybe because I always pick the "diffuse the situation" dialog options. The other kind like when Butch says, "I had a fight with Vivian and I was right, but I need to apologize" I believe are just random and Vivian doesn't even really know about it (unless I agreed to deliver the apology gift, which I never do).

I wish I could remember the specifics!

Twice now, I've seen a villager sad and bummed out about an interaction with another villager, and I've been able to cheer them up or help the situation. The first time I saw one of them doing the slow deep-in-thought walk, but with a sad face and purple swirlies around their head, I was super confused by what I was seeing.

I've also only seen them mad and stomping around twice so far. I think the most recent one was Tangy being mad that Mac had said something about her never being famous because she wasn't working out as hard as he was and thus lacked discipline and drive (something along those lines...).

Dotty pisses off my jock villagers for not understanding the importance of working out.

Here's some pics of when Dom pissed of Stiches

2020061017005000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020061017005300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020061017005900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020061017010900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020061017011400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020061017011900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I don't think ive witnessed any actual fights but I have seen a lot of the after math lol. Even though they are upset its so funny to me to see them doing the angry dance around my island lmao.

I usually find one of the two peppy's in a mood, they can't handle the reality that they're never going to be world famous superstars while living on a deserted island.

Honestly, the fact that they handle that so badly is kinda odd to me.

Knox and Gonzo (both crankies) once fought about who is crankier... that was funny. When they asked me who it was I said “both of you are” and they were shoOk

Dotty and Ellie fought because Dotty said Ellie has no fashion sense...but then she apologized...

WHOLESOME

So far the closest thing I had to a fight was between Apollo and Rosie. Rosie was trying to steal Apollo's catchphrase and using slang that he didn't understand, and he was getting annoyed. It never turned into a full argument though because Rosie was oblivious to the fact that Apollo was annoyed lol.

I don't know if this was an argument as such, but Ankha and Raymond were having a conversation that started with him asking what she was doing with her time on the island, and she said she was trying to become the perfect hostess (or something along those lines), that's when it took a turn haha .... all the shade!!!

1594759830381.png

1594759977981.png

1594760005072.png

Raymond basically says he goes to one audition every day, and if there isn't one, he writes his own play and auditions for that.

1594760104793.png

1594760129786.png

Back