• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tell me about Arguments/Fights b/t Your Villagers

[ Max ]

Puddles said Molly catchphrase was "upsetting"

her catchphrase is "trans rights"

puddles is transphobic and i don't know hot to deal with this informaiton

i will never ever be over skye, of all people, telling julian not to worry his pretty little head

also freya called julian absolutely insufferable lmao my ride or die is causing problems around town

When Merry lived on my island, she would always argue with Raymond about him letting her win at video games. Raymond always saved the situation by saying he was in awe of her gaming skills.

Cherry, being a sisterly, is like the big sister of my town so a lot of villagers come to her with questions or problems. Julian is always coming to her with something ridiculous, like pretending that she is his mother for an audition, and it's just funny to see her getting angry at him while he remains oblivious.

- Tammy and Walt about who made a baby cried on a public bus if i recall. Two of them reconciled in the end. I think i have a video for that but can't be bothered to post it here lol

- Wendy and Dotty about which one of them was a better pop star wannabe based on what Dotty told me after the fight. i calmed Dotty down after that

- Hippeux and Cranston. I didn't know the problem but i successfully calmed Hippeux down as well

Here is the latest fight on my island:

19EA13D8-A405-4257-8A6D-7C6F2C9E4CF2.jpeg
41664121-F098-4392-B439-72CE2960B98B.jpeg
DA7D17CC-24F8-4B13-AAB8-5EDB4370ABC5.jpeg
63A79559-627E-40BE-8FAC-965ABEDDAACC.jpeg
4B703CF5-11B2-4862-BD1F-6C2AD02720F0.jpeg
F906ABBE-F328-4FDF-B041-77CE5635D62B.jpeg

Rudy is just soooo cute; I love his mad expression and his happy expression. He is so funny when he is holding an umbrella when he’s mad.

I haven't actually witnessed any of my villagers having a fight. But I do catch them stomping around the island and it's so cute xD

I have noticed though, that Wolfgang and Zucker don't like each other. Wolfgang is always talking about Zucker in a bad way.
Audie is also always gossiping about other villagers. It's just constant drama on my island. I never really know who starts what though.

I haven't witnessed a fight in months, but in the beginning I had Muffy and Gala, and they were the biggest troublemakers. Gala's face in the background was too much.

EiMO_0CVgAAeIqC.jpeg

EiMO_0MUYAAYGhO.jpeg

EiMRJeMU4AACuJ-.jpeg

EiMRJeZUcAIkYvP.jpeg

My villagers barely fight! I need some spice on my island, lol. But, once Fauna was upset with Spike (I think?) since he spoiled her book ending. He's gone now.

Yesterday Ozzie and Aurora apparently got into a fight over not sharing snacks. It's okay Ozzie, I don't like to share my food either!

The other day Flora was mad at Raymond for spilling a drink on her?? I should’ve taken a screenshot o: but they resolved it in the end

I rarely see my villagers argue even though I have all the personalities except uchi! I wonder if there’s a trigger to these fights or if I have my villagers too separated haha

rarely see villager fights as well, and just saw my second or third one yesterday. Raymond was mad because Bunnie gifted him an encyclopedia and apparently that's not his style at all, but considering he lives in an office with a fax machine, newton's cradle, etc I can see why she would give him one 😂 But I told him that at least she meant well or something and that cooled him down so all is well

Today’s argument: again an argument about muscles lol.

E15E72C5-6819-4BB5-9ACF-C587ABC0F798.jpeg
0C706479-C4E8-43F2-8D82-8780D8F949F3.jpeg

Rudy is seriously so cute mad! 🥰 I love his orange pop can too! Dom looks adorable as well. I seriously can’t take it how cute they are; srill feel bad for thinking they’re cute mad and enjoying them stomping and flailing around.

I haven't seen my villagers huffin' and puffin' mad after a conversation. I think if I saw Peewee in that state, I'd run for the hills, lol.

I approached him one time in the happiness/flowery emotion and then as soon as I talked to him he turned around and was:
Eg9ZoyTU8AErqWZ

I was scared. 😂

First argumebt that I’ve seen in awhile and first time that I’ve seen Raymond mad. Unfortunately, when I went to talk to him he asked me where I have been :(. I would’ve loved to know what they were mad about. I also want this as a reaction.

5B2F8EA7-D9E1-49A6-B2DD-1FCB4EF4F1C3.jpeg
1E568E44-C50E-489A-9975-1645B7694692.jpeg
BF765D0C-9263-4E02-AF2B-B4C2B19867D4.jpeg

For some reason Raymond was angry at Marina when he was complaining about how Marina bought a "pencil box". I mean seriously who gets mad over that stuff?

Back