• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Temporary Egg Price Guide (UPDATE #4!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, thank you so much everyone! (I just woke up lmao) Will update ASAP

Looks so much cleaner with spoilers!

I'm surprised the pikachu is ever so slightly not as popular as sakura. i thought for sure that one was gonna be in super high demand. who knew?

Yeah same, everyone was going crazy for the Pika Egg while the hunt was on...

I'm surprised the pikachu is ever so slightly not as popular as sakura. i thought for sure that one was gonna be in super high demand. who knew?

eh, ya take off Pikachu's ears and tails and end up with a freaky little rouge-cheeked eggie...

Thanks, Skyfall! And yeah, I think Sakura are more popular because they're cuter!
eh, ya take off Pikachu's ears and tails and end up with a freaky little rouge-cheeked eggie...

Maybe if they had added the ears and tail everyone would go crazy
Yeah same, everyone was going crazy for the Pika Egg while the hunt was on...

Sakura egg is what everyone seems to be going for now O:

Lol every time I come here, the list looks a little neater xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back