• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that 4.5k is such a severe outlier for a purple feather price, it deserves an asterisk.

soembody else sold one this week i thought for 8k tbt plus another 3k worth of stuff from flight rising or pokeheroees or something...

Last edited:
yeah that 4.5k is such a severe outlier for a purple feather price, it deserves an asterisk.

soembody else sold one this week i thought for 8k tbt plus another 3k worth of stuff from flight rising or pokeheroees or something...

I don't expect the fair collectibles to follow any kind of predictable or historical pricing at this point in the game, it's too close to the actual event. that's why I am recording all sales and the historical price ranges are still provided. it's likely people won't follow those anyway, but both historical prices and recent sales will be provided and buyers/sellers can make their own decisions from there.

Also, I'm not including sales for items that are not strictly in TBT because there isn't a way to convert other currency.

I don't expect the fair collectibles to follow any kind of predictable or historical pricing at this point in the game, it's too close to the actual event. that's why I am recording all sales and the historical price ranges are still provided. it's likely people won't follow those anyway, but both historical prices and recent sales will be provided and buyers/sellers can make their own decisions from there.

Also, I'm not including sales for items that are not strictly in TBT because there isn't a way to convert other currency.

understood--
but sometimes for a particular transaction it's obvious that a seller or buyer hasn't researched the market....

I can see why you wouldn't want to include parts of sales that aren't fully tbt, but I think every part of the deal should be accounted for to make the summary accurate. For instance, the pink feather wasn't sold for only 10k tbt, there were collectibles added to make it about 12k total. I think omitting these things makes it become a little misleading.

the problem is, the veteran buyers who are shall we say... aggressive?... will use the 4.5k and point to that to convince noobs that its a proper market price for a purple feather..

even tho the other transactions have some non-tbt component, the tbt component still far exceeds the 4.5k tbt price for that one transaction, which by itself paints an inaccurate picture. just wondering if there's some way to reference those (perhaps "7k tbt + items from another forum" for example)

Oh, I don't think this has been posted, I got my pokeball for a Party Popper + 3k TBT

I can see why you wouldn't want to include parts of sales that aren't fully tbt, but I think every part of the deal should be accounted for to make the summary accurate. For instance, the pink feather wasn't sold for only 10k tbt, there were collectibles added to make it about 12k total. I think omitting these things makes it become a little misleading.

At the time of collecting the data, the thread in reference does not mention an additional currency was added into the sale. I will follow-up with the seller for clarification. Please understand that I will not have visibility into every thread at every point. But thank you for the tip! c:

the problem is, the veteran buyers who are shall we say... aggressive?... will use the 4.5k and point to that to convince noobs that its a proper market price for a purple feather..

even tho the other transactions have some non-tbt component, the tbt component still far exceeds the 4.5k tbt price for that one transaction, which by itself paints an inaccurate picture. just wondering if there's some way to reference those (perhaps "7k tbt + items from another forum" for example)

Again, both historical pricing and current sales have been provided; it is the perogative of the seller/buyer to do research or be quote-unquote "fair" in their pricing. Lower prices don't necessarily mean intentional gouging either, it could simply be the current trend in pricing for that particular collectible. If someone is trying to sell someone on an "unfair" price on purpose, I can't possibly know the motivation simply from observing a transaction.

For the combos, I could reference those as "other sales" but again, since there isn't a good way to convert non-TBT currency to a TBT value, I don't know how much more helpful it would be in determining a selling/buying point.

Lastly, there is no requirement for anyone to personally adhere to this summary nor to the methodology I have chosen, so feel free to use/not use the summary as you see fit c: or feel free to create something yourself, which I think the community would welcome so more resources would be available to all sellers and buyers~

At the time of collecting the data, the thread in reference does not mention an additional currency was added into the sale. I will follow-up with the seller for clarification. Please understand that I will not have visibility into every thread at every point. But thank you for the tip! c:

I was the buyer, which I probably should've clarified when I VM'd you that day. And yeah I totally understand no worries!

Last edited:

tp8VUDH.gif
RucVDMk.gif
m7WfAlg.gif
SEwK2N1.gif
chAYEUx.gif
P3eKDPr.gif
2P5YU2r.gif
6hVFTIU.gif
qRZrlDE.gif
MaUNpjG.gif
LjQkqFU.gif

I have a question. What would the market price be for the sea bass collectible if they have any? And what about the coelacanth collectible?

Last edited:
I have a question. What would the market price be for the sea bass collectible if they have any? And what about the coelacanth collectible?

That's impossible to say. It would likely have to do with the stock and cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back