• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Temporary Egg Price Guide (UPDATE #4!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the egg currency on our profiles? Before purchasing a collectable, can we trade/sell/buy the "pre" eggs? I'm having such a hard time on these clues that I'd rather buy the "pre" eggs off of other users. :x

You're not able tongive someone or receive the egg currency. But you can receive and gift the egg collectibles

- - - Post Merge - - -

protest dark egg prices bc wtf

Honestly.

Last edited:
i mean the prices are reasonable. just because they are high doesn't mean they're not worth that much in the market

How do people have negative eggs?
lol sorry for the ridiculously out of place post haha

Yesterday, there was a glitch and I got 2 eggs for one answer. Tina removed the extra egg. Later on, Justin (I think?) checked to see who got extra eggs from the glitch and removed them. For a little while, I had -1 eggs because he didn't know Tina had already removed mine. I told her about it and she fixed it. Maybe that's what happened to the other people.

You're doin' a good job!

(It's a lot of work, right? :) But fun too. Thx for trying to keep tabs, it's valuable for people who aren't on here all the time, stalking.)

You're doin' a good job!

(It's a lot of work, right? :) But fun too. Thx for trying to keep tabs, it's valuable for people who aren't on here all the time, stalking.)

(Omg, this is so much work but I find it to be very fun ^^)

a day or two ago i sold a pikachu egg for 500 x'DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back