• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

Gengar said:
Triforce3force said:
Allright....the main dish has finished......Cucco a la King....Roasted Cucco. And I don't think there are any angry cuccos. *looks out window* Um....good thing we have an anti-cucco barrier. :r

Dessert...okay, no cakes...how about some chocolate pie, made with the best chocolate around, shipped in from Parnasse. (City of sweets in Baten Kaitos)

....Anything else needed?

in case of emergency, we could serve some cactus juice...that should make him hallucinate enough to leave....
Splendid!

*serves to Storm*
<small>I wasn't going to delete it anyway. Free food for me! :evillaugh: </small>

Triforce3force said:
Yay! We're saved anyway! *pulls rope and confetti falls from the sky*

:eek: NNNOOOO!!!!

not my ubber secret special confetti! I was saving that for ...um ...something, I forget now ....

>_< the hundredth page c3l3brati0n duh!

SPORGE27 said:
Triforce3force said:
Yay! We're saved anyway! *pulls rope and confetti falls from the sky*

:eek: NNNOOOO!!!!

not my ubber secret special confetti! I was saving that for ...um ...something, I forget now ....

>_< the hundredth page c3l3brati0n duh!
...Uhhh, you would have been a little late to use it for the 100th page celebration anyway, sir.

:p

THEBOBINATOR said:
*walks in*

woah, ive been gone awile.

*Uber cleans*
BOB!@ WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
you think you can just waltz in here after not showing up for months?!

well you are right, welcome back !

Gabbylala said:
Wow this place got dead
*wakes up*

Oh...yeah, I guess its been a few days.

Though I wouldn't say its dead...

*tosses Gabby out of the cafe because of the things previousley caused by her*

Triforce3force said:
Gengar said:
Triforce3force said:
*sits down calmly drinking hot chocolate*

Ahh.....
*has nothing else to do at the time*

*sits down*

So, whats up?

Not much...a tad of procrastination, some practice standardized tests. (Ridiculously easy, taking the "real" ones next year).
We're in the process of taking the "real" ones this week.

:eek:

Luckily, we get half-days.

Back