• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

[quote="Shadow_] Why hello, Gengar. How's Pokemon coming? *sips coffee* [/quote]

:p

Quite well, m' friend. *sips coffee* I am currently in Silph Co. trying to stop Team Rocket...It's taking a lot of time. I was training my Venonat to evolve into a Venomoth, only to realize that it can't learn fly! >_<

And how's your brawl with Koga? Or are you not there yet...?

Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] Why hello, Gengar. How's Pokemon coming? *sips coffee*

Quite well, m' friend. *sips coffee* I am currently in Silph Co. trying to stop Team Rocket...It's taking a lot of time. I was training my Venonat to evolve into a Venomoth, only to realize that it can't learn fly! >_<

And how's your brawl with Koga? Or are you not there yet...? [/quote]
Well, I'm still training for him. I'm glad to say I have an arsenal of Ground- and Physic- move to take him down. *sips more coffee* Do you have to go to Fuschia before Saffron, because I forget how to get in. (Water+Gaurd=not working)

Shadow_] [quote="Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] Why hello, Gengar. How's Pokemon coming? *sips coffee*

And how's your brawl with Koga? Or are you not there yet...? [/quote]
Well, I'm still training for him. I'm glad to say I have an arsenal of Ground- and Physic- move to take him down. *sips more coffee* Do you have to go to Fuschia before Saffron, because I forget how to get in. (Water+Gaurd=not working) [/quote]
Well, I'm not entirely sure where those places are...

But all I know is, I ussualy go and beat Koga before I go and beat Sabrina...although I'm pretty sure thats out-of-order. *sips more coffee*

Does that answer the question? As I said I'm not entirely sure, but I believe Sabrina is in Saffron, Koga is in Fuschia, right?

Yes, it is. I usually go in that order too, but in Pokemon Blue I went to Sabrina first. *crosses legs professionally*

[quote="Shadow_] Yes, it is. I usually go in that order too, but in Pokemon Blue I went to Sabrina first. *crosses legs professionally* [/quote]

:huh: Wait... In your post before...your saying you can't get to Saffron City?

Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] Yes, it is. I usually go in that order too, but in Pokemon Blue I went to Sabrina first. *crosses legs professionally*

:huh: Wait... In your post before...your saying you can't get to Saffron City? [/quote]
Yes. I tried giving the guards water, but the just won't let me through.

[quote="Shadow_] Yes, it is. I usually go in that order too, but in Pokemon Blue I went to Sabrina first. *crosses legs professionally*

:huh: Wait... In your post before...your saying you can't get to Saffron City? [/quote]
Yes. I tried giving the guards water, but the just won't let me through. [/quote]
Oh!!

You have to go to the city that Erika is in, find the Pokemon Mansion (or something like that), go in, and talk to the old lady. She will give you some tea, and give that to the guard.

;)

Gengar said:

Yes. I tried giving the guards water, but the just won't let me through. [/quote]
Oh!!

You have to go to the city that Erika is in, find the Pokemon Mansion (or something like that), go in, and talk to the old lady. She will give you some tea, and give that to the guard.

;) [/quote]
Oh yeah, I remember it changed since Pokemon Blue. Thank you, Gengar. *Sips hot chocolate* Hey, Gengar! You stole my coffee!

Oh!!

;) [/quote]
Oh yeah, I remember it changed since Pokemon Blue. Thank you, Gengar. *Sips hot chocolate* Hey, Gengar! You stole my coffee! [/quote]
:rolleyes:

*runs away*

*sips hot chocolate* By the by....I hired Termina Cafe a new lawyer. He can mow down any and all opponents....and...erm....defend justice! ...and looks good doing it

PRESENT! PICTURE!

youngedgeylx2.png

....How many of you saw that coming?

....And just so this is on topic....*runs off to bake cookies*

*takes homing chip out of neck*

*sneaks into weapons control*

*points cannons a mars*

*shoots*

What now Mars... yeah you want to laugh at us.. ill laugh back :evillaugh:

*jumps insinde into a chair, drinks coffee and ancts like never left*

quite good quite good