• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

:eek: yes it is chaty! but what successful cafe even in the real world isn't?
Honestly if you went into a cafe a friend ran would you not talk with them slash challenge them to a danceoff?

ok so may be we get to do stuff here normal cafes don't but still... we still serve food ...fake RP food anyway...

If you give me a nice (expensive) meal... right now... right here... I might not delete it :gyroidveryhappy:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
If you give me a nice (expensive) meal... right now... right here... I might not delete it :gyroidveryhappy:
Ah! Coming right up!

*Runs over to the chef*

Gengar said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Ah! Coming right up!

*Runs over to the chef*
Make sure you get him the special *coughhappydruggedcough* meal!!

Ack! My chef duties await! *fires up the stove*

...It'll be a while...so...in the meantime....DANCE!

*fires up stereo and Sandstorm starts*

Triforce3force said:
Ack! My chef duties await! *fires up the stove*

...It'll be a while...so...in the meantime....DANCE!

*fires up stereo and Sandstorm starts*
!!! *turns off radio*

*whispers* Storm wants this meal...otherwise he might close down the Termina! Make it good...and make it...well, normal. For now, that is.

:p

Allright....the main dish has finished......Cucco a la King....Roasted Cucco. And I don't think there are any angry cuccos. *looks out window* Um....good thing we have an anti-cucco barrier. :r

Dessert...okay, no cakes...how about some chocolate pie, made with the best chocolate around, shipped in from Parnasse. (City of sweets in Baten Kaitos)

....Anything else needed?

in case of emergency, we could serve some cactus juice...that should make him hallucinate enough to leave....

*squatting in a corner looking at a menu*
I think I will start with meat...

1$ to whoever tells me where thats from and who says it

:eek: (well, not really)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
*squatting in a corner looking at a menu*
I think I will start with meat...

1$ to whoever tells me where thats from and who says it

:eek: (well, not really)
stupid mailman, food is for people :lol:

Triforce3force said:
Allright....the main dish has finished......Cucco a la King....Roasted Cucco. And I don't think there are any angry cuccos. *looks out window* Um....good thing we have an anti-cucco barrier. :r

Dessert...okay, no cakes...how about some chocolate pie, made with the best chocolate around, shipped in from Parnasse. (City of sweets in Baten Kaitos)

....Anything else needed?

in case of emergency, we could serve some cactus juice...that should make him hallucinate enough to leave....
Splendid!

*serves to Storm*

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Oh yeah, just so you know I spit in one of the cakes. I won't tell what one though! :evillaugh:
T_______T

That was me cake!

>:|

*dragonflamezbegins singing like a pirate.
"Do what you want cuz a pirate is free,
you are a pirate!"

Back