• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
I'm the reason Waldo's hiding.
And the reason there's hardly anyone in here >_>
hmm you seem to be correct....
say did the cafe ever change locations from the Death Star or are we still there..... Even I the owner have no clue..... anymore.... :gyroidgrin:

Sporge27 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
I'm the reason Waldo's hiding.
And the reason there's hardly anyone in here >_>
hmm you seem to be correct....
say did the cafe ever change locations from the Death Star or are we still there..... Even I the owner have no clue..... anymore.... :gyroidgrin:
Did we fly to the death star before or after the cafe was put into ruins because of Carmen SanDiego?

I mean I think we have always been on the death star since towards the beginning of this thread.... hmmmm we do need to still find Carmen.... MAN THE TIE FIGHTERS!!!!

yes they probably haven't been used in years now... but I am sure they are safe!

*pats tie fighter, wing falls off....*

....... umm just fix that with some duct tape.....

Sporge27 said:
I mean I think we have always been on the death star since towards the beginning of this thread.... hmmmm we do need to still find Carmen.... MAN THE TIE FIGHTERS!!!!

yes they probably haven't been used in years now... but I am sure they are safe!

*tapes wing*

Alright!

*hops in*

*Tie Fighter explodes*

>.<

Gengar said:
Sporge27 said:

*tapes wing*

Alright!

*hops in*

*Tie Fighter explodes*

>.<
Wow I didn't see that coming.....
Well I'lljust have to start the distress beacon to get a mechanic.... else we are sadly trapped here FOREVER!!!

Sporge27 said:
Wow I didn't see that coming.....
Well I'lljust have to start the distress beacon to get a mechanic.... else we are sadly trapped here FOREVER!!!
That wouldn't be so bad...

We got plenty of food here in the cafe/ruins...

yeah .... not to mention the duplicate on the other side of the Death Star.... But that one lack the slurpie machine of destiny..... *drinks slurpie

That was a slurpie machine..

ohhh *runs over the river and threw the woods to grandmother's house I go*

:eek: you are actually considering getting a ride from DF? he would probably strand you on pluto... or launch you into Jupiter so you fall and fall becoming trapped in its gravity... or just throw you into the sun for fun.... I wouldn't trust DF as far as I can throw him.....and that isn't so far because he is a dragon.....

Sporge27 said:
:eek: you are actually considering getting a ride from DF? he would probably strand you on pluto... or launch you into Jupiter so you fall and fall becoming trapped in its gravity... or just throw you into the sun for fun.... I wouldn't trust DF as far as I can throw him.....and that isn't so far because he is a dragon.....
I was thinking he would do something more along the lines of eating whoever is on his back.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Sporge27 said:
I was thinking he would do something more along the lines of eating whoever is on his back.
Either way the point is don't get a ride for DF...

Yeah, I think I'll pass, DF...

Considering the fact that I'm a robot, I guess I could have the rabbits build me into a rocket and we could all fly over...

You could trust me...

Right? :evillaugh:

:p

Sporge27 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Sporge27 said:
Hmm... I don't like being stranded here though... so...

*sits on DF's user-friendly seating area on his back*

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Sporge27 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Sporge27 said:
Hmm... I don't like being stranded here though... so...

*sits on DF's user-friendly seating area on his back*
*Flies ZF away from whatever area of space we happen to be in*

Where are we going again?

Back