• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

dragonflamez said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Sporge27 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Sporge27 said:
:eek: you are actually considering getting a ride from DF? he would probably strand you on pluto... or launch you into Jupiter so you fall and fall becoming trapped in its gravity... or just throw you into the sun for fun.... I wouldn't trust DF as far as I can throw him.....and that isn't so far because he is a dragon.....
I was thinking he would do something more along the lines of eating whoever is on his back.
Either way the point is don't get a ride for DF...
Hmm... I don't like being stranded here though... so...

*sits on DF's user-friendly seating area on his back*
*Flies ZF away from whatever area of space we happen to be in*

Where are we going again?
Uhh, I think earth?

Oooooooh her is why eart is so very badly burnt, I accidentally had the Death Star beam on its lower setting of badly burn but not destroy and we have been orbiting for a good year.....

whoops my bad

:p

only_half_evil333 said:
Gabbylala said:
I HAVE AM MAKING AN ANOUNCEMENT!I am going to blow up DF
YAAY!!!!!!!!

I'll go get the concrete mix and a lake!

*steals lake michigan*
ok..* gabbylala combines the two.Then pushs DF in to it*.QUICK DRY IT.And Zf There is aanother earth south of the sun.

Gabbylala said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Gabbylala said:
I HAVE AM MAKING AN ANOUNCEMENT!I am going to blow up DF
YAAY!!!!!!!!

I'll go get the concrete mix and a lake!

*steals lake michigan*
ok..* gabbylala combines the two.Then pushs DF in to it*.QUICK DRY IT.And Zf There is aanother earth south of the sun.
uhh, I can't go anywhere, I was sitting on DF's user friendly seating area when you did that, not that it will hold him.

only_half_evil333 said:
Technically we dried the concrete on his feet..

you can still get off
Yeah, but I'm kinda in the middle of a huge lake of cement, and its probably not all completely dry.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Technically we dried the concrete on his feet..

you can still get off
Yeah, but I'm kinda in the middle of a huge lake of cement, and its probably not all completely dry.
I can just Dimension-shift.

*Shifts to another dimension, flies into the sky, than shifts back*

K, to the Other Earth, go!

Back