• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

AHHHH I CAN'T SEE WHICH BUTTON IS THE ONE THAT FIRES THE DEATH STAR NOW!!!

*pushes self destruct button on accident*

oh no

self destruction countdown initiated, you have three days to live, have a nice day!

I shall stop it!

*Phoenix Wright comes in*

OBJECTION!

......And how that Phoenix has objected to it, the Death Star's self-destruct program has been destroyed.

^_^

:eek: ummm I don't know if that works that way..... any way I'll be looking for the anti self destruct button.... where did I put it? I can swear it was here yesturday...

Ahh here is the anti self destruct button

*presses*

self destruct evaded

good seems we are out of that mess

warning sun to explode in 3 days, I forgot to mention this earlier because we were to be exploded by then anyway so I felt it didn't matter

...............great just what I need a thinking computer who forgets to provide necessary tidbits of information.... well um let's set course away from the sun then....

Gabbylala said:
*Brings in couch*So where are we going?
Apparently towards the sun, unless Sporge wants to set coarse away from the sun anytime soon...

*Eats popcorn*

Doesn't matter to me either way, my robotic self is heat-protected times 1000000. I think I can take it.

I need some fire proof thing to hide in... hmm...

*looks around*

Theres nothing here but the people that are in here D=
(and food)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I need some fire proof thing to hide in... hmm...

*looks around*

Theres nothing here but the people that are in here D=
(and food)
Uhhh...

Is DF's user-friendly seating area heat-proof?

I set a course away but I don't know what we are going to do.... the hyper space drive is broken and no wookies in sight! I don't think we can make it at this speed.....

Back