• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

dragonflamez said:
Sporge27 said:
:eek: he defied gravity......
*slaps*

NO GRAVITY IN SPACE

And I can build a new Hyperspace Generator. I have the knowledge on millenia, after all.
*slaps back*

the death Star is large and dense enough to have a d4ecent amout of gravity withought assistance but the gravity generators also are added to make the gravity like on.... err rlike it was on Earth

:p

*grows wings after 20 minutes of being gone and flys back*

Yeah, I was just checking to see how far away we are from civilization of any kind, and uhh...

No one's even close to being nearby. We really should think about gettin' back to Earth...

*wings dissapear*

Let me handle it!

*takes out all seven Chaos Emeralds*

HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*Open Your Heart starts playing*

*Transforms into Super Triforce*
<big><big><big>
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE POWER! CHAOS.....CONTROL!</big>

*warps Termina Cafe safely back into Earth's orbit.

ummm we were trying to get out of the solar system to avoid the sun's explosion..... Earth orbits the sun.... that is going to explode.... we don't want to be here......

and Gengar.... wings don't work very far off the deathstar... due to a lack of air.....yeah...... unles they are rocket wings! then they are cool.

Sporge27 said:
ummm we were trying to get out of the solar system to avoid the sun's explosion..... Earth orbits the sun.... that is going to explode.... we don't want to be here......

and Gengar.... wings don't work very far off the deathstar... due to a lack of air.....yeah...... unles they are rocket wings! then they are cool.
...Eh.....um......I've got enough power for one last attempt....

*takes out all seven Chaos Emeralds*

HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*Open Your Heart starts playing*

*Transforms into Super Triforce*

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE POWER! CHAOS.....CONTROL!

*warps Termina Cafe safely out of the reach of the sun's explosion*

Uhmm.....*pants* ...I did it....*faints*

Sweet, LOOK OVER THERE!

*steal chaos emeralds while Tri is recovering*

:r I need to put something in a secret safe.....brb!

Darth Vader is a Wookie?

wow what a twist... and i thought he just used to be some whiny teenager burned in lava.....

Gabbylala said:
Sporge I am your mother!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
I WAS SPAWNED OUT OF PURE DARKNESS!!!!

Oh dear, are you perchance pure darkness as well?

Any way that cn't work because I am older than you......and it would get creepy.....

He is half robot half human.

You see I killed you father and the used his organs in you body added some bones.Then added a robot brain.it was a full week of labor.

ummm I don't think that is right...... yeah

that still doesn't explain why am older than you....

Back