TF2: Highlander Challenge

we forfeit.

no medals will be given to our team, though the other team will be getting theirs.

don't expect me to ever do this kind of BS with you guys again. if another tournament/contest like this rolls around, leave me out.

with the exception of a few of you, this team is pathetic.

good day.

Kinda disappointed that we didn't even get a medal.
Here's hoping that "Just Here for the Medal" wins the gold just because it would bring a chuckle to my face.

Psychonaut said:
we forfeit.

no medals will be given to our team, though the other team will be getting theirs.

don't expect me to ever do this kind of BS with you guys again. if another tournament/contest like this rolls around, leave me out.

with the exception of a few of you, this team is pathetic.

good day.
ok, although you do seem to take this a bit seriously.

Animefan said:
Wait.. why didnt you get a medal? you played the first match which techinaclly counts as partcicipating
Because we were required to play 2 matches. Of course, some showed, we couldn't however with so few members. Some did come on, but they were occupied with other things..such as trading.
And we all know trading is more important.

AndyB said:
Animefan said:
Wait.. why didnt you get a medal? you played the first match which techinaclly counts as partcicipating
Because we were required to play 2 matches. Of course, some showed, we couldn't however with so few members. Some did come on, but they were occupied with other things..such as trading.
And we all know trading is more important.
OIC

Back