TF2: Highlander Challenge

Psychonaut said:
some ]Week 1 Results[/url]
Our Week 2 Match (Maps)
Our Week 3 Match (Maps)

so, we won't be playing PL_Upward at all (heh, my bad, again) but insead, CP_granary (still) and PL_badwater (this week) and dustbowl (next week)

i really would've liked to played on upward, but bleh.

again, saturday, how is everyone for it?

andy, aaron, sporge, and bdubs are good for it, assuming gnome, trikki, and animefan are as well
everyone else (and those i'm assuming) please post/speak your mind/say what needs to be said, before i accept the proposed date, which is..

next Saturday, October 9th, at 4 PM Easter Standard Time
bumping this post for the match links, which contain our results (I guess) and our next two maps. might be a good idea to practice on them, instead of others :p

but eh. anon already won both of theirs, so i doubt we'll be able to get enough points to tie/beat them (unless we just dominate the other team hard)

WHICH DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULDN'T TRY/WE DON'T NEED EVERY MEMBER

:(

-Aaron said:
Think of it this way: At least we had fun, and we get nifty medals for it.
to be honest, i was in rage lols when i realized gnome hit ready.

OH GOD WHAT THE *censored.3.0* DID YOU DO WAIT WHAT ARE WE DOING OH GOD WHO IS OUR DEMOMAN WHY DO WE HAVE TWO DEMOMEN WHERE IS YOUR TEAM OH GOD WHY ARE WE LOSING SO BAD

and yeah, the medals are the main reason :p

*bump*

how is sunday for everyone? I think it was about the same as saturday for all except maybe one person. i would be at the same time as on saturday (1 pm pacific/4 eastern), but on sunday instead.

the reason i ask/say this is because the other team is having problems on saturday, though if we have problems with sunday, we obviously can't do that.

so.. yeah.

speak up.

4 down, 5 to go.

caleb, dubs, miranda, gnome, ezioo, trikki.

if you can contact them, please do. i can ask them all, but only through steam. other sources of contact = greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Sporge27 said:
did you try PM here? in case they don't look here.
my reasoning behind not thinking to PM (along with me forgetting about it :p) is that a couple of them aren't as frequent on TBT as others, so contacting them via an IM would be easier if they're on that more frequently.

but yeah, I should PM everyone. :p my bad.

It is as Psycho says, not alot of them actually come here to the thread and look for dates.
We do update the steam group too, but even then some don't get on steam that often. So it does come down to other means.
Also, a few of the players are only in it for the medal. They don't give a *censored.2.0* about the team or the forum. They know who they are.

I should be able to make the match on Saturday or Sunday, whichever day the match takes place.

Sorry I missed last weekend's game. Also, I can't participate in it anymore, as I'm banned from PC.

Back