TF2: Highlander Challenge

Sporge27 said:
Wait so what was the deal?
basically, as i understand it, the matches are setup in weeks.

this was week one, next will be two, then three.

our two rounds are in two, against team of anonymous, and in three, against just here for the medals.

so, i guess we could have done them all today and just gotten it over with, but i am a poor planner and *censored.3.0*ed up. my bad.

however, we at least now know that saturdays are days when most everyone can be on, and as such, is a good day to do the matches. should I go ahead and assume everyone should be available next saturday, at the same time?

*bump*

is this saturday, 4 PM eastern standard time good with everyone?

that's 4 pm new york, 3 central, 1 pacific, 2 mountain time, i guess.

it'd just be against that team, and probably have the match with the other team the same time, next week, unless people have a problem/can't be there, that day.

what says the team?

some links, for the team's reference:
Week 1 Results
Our Week 2 Match (Maps)
Our Week 3 Match (Maps)

so, we won't be playing PL_Upward at all (heh, my bad, again) but insead, CP_granary (still) and PL_badwater (this week) and dustbowl (next week)

i really would've liked to played on upward, but bleh.

again, saturday, how is everyone for it?

andy, aaron, sporge, and bdubs are good for it, assuming gnome, trikki, and animefan are as well
everyone else (and those i'm assuming) please post/speak your mind/say what needs to be said, before i accept the proposed date, which is..

next Saturday, October 9th, at 4 PM Easter Standard Time

Animefan said:
Dustbowl? i know that map like the back of my hand!
best.

:J

just need to have some kind of team strategy/know who's going to bring what play-style changing unlocks, i guess.

such as kritz or uber, mini or dedicated sentry, etc

Psychonaut said:
Animefan said:
Dustbowl? i know that map like the back of my hand!
best.

:J

just need to have some kind of team strategy/know who's going to bring what play-style changing unlocks, i guess.

such as kritz or uber, mini or dedicated sentry, etc
Yeah that was a stupid typo

Going to be good. Let's hope the rest are ready.
What was the time of the match again?

Goodluck to everyone in the match right now!! Kick some ass! I wish I were able to be there and help out! Stupid work =( I will beat the crap out of anyone who said they'd help today and isn't there!

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>gg guys</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://www.youtube.com/v/DMGlQvPBQE0&feature=related&autoplay=1</div>

if we want to beat the other team this next week, we just need to know everything in advance, ex: knowing if we're available or not.

if it's a bad time for you guys, say it here. i realize there were problems with the server, and we kinda scraped by, but we still could have had it together, better.

we have experience now, let's learn from it. :)
hoping for a better/wiser team, next week.
rest easy, all. good game.

Psychonaut said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>gg guys</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://www.youtube.com/v/DMGlQvPBQE0&feature=related&autoplay=1</div>

if we want to beat the other team this next week, we just need to know everything in advance, ex: knowing if we're available or not.

if it's a bad time for you guys, say it here. i realize there were problems with the server, and we kinda scraped by, but we still could have had it together, better.

:l i though that was gonna be a video of the match

Animefan said:
Psychonaut said:

:l i though that was gonna be a video of the match
[your sig]

Back