• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The 155 Pok

Probable White Team

isshu-pokemon-129.jpg
isshu-pokemon-14.jpg
isshu-pokemon-67.jpg
isshu-pokemon-141.jpg
isshu-pokemon-110.jpg
isshu-pokemon-9.jpg

NikoKing said:
NikoKing said:
HOLY *censored.3.0*
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>MAJOR GAME SPOILERS, CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Gary Mother*censored.3.0*ing Oak(AKA Dicks) makes an appearance at the end. his theme is *censored.3.0* year
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/LRNIukNPFmg'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/LRNIukNPFmg' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object></div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>not as cool spoiler, but still</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Cynthia returns. all you cynthiafags can be happy.</div>
quoted because it's just *censored.3.0* year

here's my team for pokemon white (I love going with the underdog version).

isshu-pokemon-3.jpg

isshu-pokemon-85.jpg

isshu-pokemon-136.jpg

isshu-pokemon-61.jpg

isshu-pokemon-59.jpg

isshu-pokemon-43.jpg
i think the black legendary is in white version, so either people are going to get trawlled by nintendo into thinking black = awesome version, or more people are going to pick white, imo.

but i dunno.

your team:
sceptile
psychic type clefairy
honchkrow
arcanine's ape form
HORY *censored.2.0*TO NEW TYPE but similar to tyranitar. :<
swampert

BEST GEN EVAR

the designs are darker, i guess.. in theme, "mature" i guess you could say, but i still don't understand why i think a lot of them look like they could be the next digimon front man.

only one i'm looking forward to that i can remember, is the ghost chandelier. *censored.3.0* year fire/ghost.

K.K.Slider said:
Muffun said:
Probable White Team

isshu-pokemon-129.jpg
isshu-pokemon-14.jpg
isshu-pokemon-67.jpg
isshu-pokemon-141.jpg
isshu-pokemon-110.jpg
isshu-pokemon-9.jpg
Argh, how did you copy the pictures off of serebii? I'm trying to get a picture of muurando...
you could either
1. go to pokebeach since they allow copy/paste + have the same images
2. disable javascript and go on to serebii to enable copy/paste

ok, so apparently serebii had to take down the images because ninty got pissed off at them. (it's probably a troll, lol).

luckily enough, I found a copy of all the sprites and they are transparent, and I also have the shinies. pm me if you want a copy of the image, be warned it's freaking huge

[Nook said:
,Sep 18 2010, 09:27:36 PM]
NikoKing said:
ok, so apparently serebii had to take down the images because ninty got pissed off at them. (it's probably a troll, lol).

luckily enough, I found a copy of all the sprites and they are transparent, and I also have the shinies. pm me if you want a copy of the image, be warned it's freaking huge
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fansites_served_with_copyright_infringement_notices

This?

@Bryko
You got an "Isshu" about that?
Yeah, people on /tr/ are saying it's 2ch. since serebii basically copypasted 2ch.

@Muffun: heavens yes. I might as well wait till' the game comes out, or tweak the crap out of desmume.

I've tweaked everything but it's still so annoying. Overworld and battles are horrendously laggy, Pokedex and bag are normal pace.

I think I will wait until the spring release...playing it on a ROM is just not the same, ya know.

Also Niko I'll take you up on that sprite sheet thing.

my planned out team (I'm knocking out the starter since all the starters I'm not interested in.)
Rankurusu.png
Hihidaruma.png
Warubiaru.png
Vuljira.png
Zuruzurkin.png
Gorog.png

Back