• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The ACNH Rant Thread

ughhhhh i need more villager spaces 😭😭😭
now i want all 6 sanrio characters but i have to get rid of katt and maple, i can always get those two back later if i really miss them so i'm not too upset about this
but my problem is choosing 1 more villager to go and it's between raymond and kyle, i reallllly wanna keep kyle but if i get rid of raymond i probably won't get him back til the new villager amiibo cards have been released (if i can even get his amiibo that is)

can nintendo just give us more villager spaces already 😭
i'm gonna be a mess when zelda villagers return 😅

Flower barf all over my island again. Paying for time travel sins.
Think of it this way, once you get the warp pipes your time traveling becomes that much easier. Just carry one and put one near Nooks. Set one down when you have to sell or buy another shovel. That should cut your time down considerably.

Once again, there is going to be a meteor shower and Celeste won't show because of K.K.

EVERY SINGLE ONE has been when K.K. is there.

Get rid of him to the beach, or just get rid of him altogether.

He blocks RS and he stops Celeste appearing during announced showers where she is meant to show up.

Once again, there is going to be a meteor shower and Celeste won't show because of that uselers K.K.

Every SINGLE ONE has been when K.K. is there.

Blocker. :-/

Get rid of him.
He blocks RS and he stops Celeste appearing.
I wish he was in a building because I was trying to give a gift to merengue but she was sitting and you can't give a villager who Is sitting gifts. @Nintendo please fix this.

Once again, there is going to be a meteor shower and Celeste won't show because of K.K.

EVERY SINGLE ONE has been when K.K. is there.

Get rid of him to the beach, or just get rid of him altogether.

He blocks RS and he stops Celeste appearing during announced showers where she is meant to show up.
Is it true no villagers will ask to move out while he's there and that he blocks that as well?

I wish he was in a building because I was trying to give a gift to merengue but she was sitting and you can't give a villager who Is sitting gifts. @Nintendo please fix this.

Does anyone know if a villager will "un-sit" after they've started listening to KK?

I agree that moving him indoors (maybe to a Cafe...) makes a ton of sense.

I wish the black rubber toe high-tops actually had a white toe. Firstly because I think the black+white is pretty iconic and secondly because from a distance the in-game ones just look like plain black shoes.

At least you can sort of pretend the dark blue ones are black...

Well I have to decide if I want to kick Mint for Tiffany even though I love Mint but I only have room for 1 snooty. I wish we could have 12 villager spaces even though everyone would be repeating the same lines but oh well. I wanted an all rabbit island but I love Mac & Nan too much.

These campers...

The last few campers I’ve had visit kept wanting to kick out Coco, but I didn’t want her to leave just yet since she was my only normal. Now that I have Eunice on my island and Coco’s picture I’m willing to have Coco move on.

Today I have Ike camping. I big grumpy bear. Yes please.
But nooooo, now that I’m ready for Coco to move on she’s no longer ready to move out.
Now Eunice is the one he’s trying to replace. My newest villager...

Why do these campers do this to me? Ugghhhh...

Is it true no villagers will ask to move out while he's there and that he blocks that as well?
Not sure on that!

He does make it hard to interact with them, because they won't get up once they're sitting down. :(

It would be nice if the Roost came back so KK could perform in the cafe. As things are now, whenever KK is performing the seats are always empty. Or just one villager is there to listen. So what is the point of it? The idea of KK being outside the RS to perform was to give off the performing to audience feeling, but mine never show up.

It would be nice if the Roost came back so KK could perform in the cafe. As things are now, whenever KK is performing the seats are always empty. Or just one villager is there to listen. So what is the point of it? The idea of KK being outside the RS to perform was to give off the performing to audience feeling, but mine never show up.
I agree! Why did they put him right in front of the door?? It’s so annoying.

Less a ACNH Rant and more ACNH RELATED rant, I restarted today, I didn't move Raymond and Judy to a temp holding island so now I have to find them again and Im not looking forward to it. But I also feel happier. I have an orange airport AND a good residental service area.

Also I know this has been said a billion times but jesus the first week of the game is so slow. I time travel, but even still ots taken me an hour to get 15 donations for Blathers. Not helped that its winter still and theres 0 bugs.

So I can wear whatever I want when it comes to dreaming someone’s island. But if those same clothes are stored in the magic wand and I try to dream with those, the game won’t allow me to see Luna. I really don’t understand why this blockade has to exist. In fact, there’s a few number of inconveniences when using the magic wand that I’m starting to question if it really has any benefits aside from easing up clothing storage.

Becky just gave cherry a muscle suit and now I want to cry.
She is completely ruined. I should have just accepted the lose of friendship points and turned off the game. But I didn't think of that until too late and it already saved.

I'm pissed that the Sanrio cards are pre sold out in Australia, and I only just found out about them.

I called Eb Games and they don't even know if they will get a restock.

I hate nintendo, they SUCK!

I'm pissed that the Sanrio cards are pre sold out in Australia, and I only just found out about them.

I called Eb Games and they don't even know if they will get a restock.

I hate nintendo, they SUCK!
I wouldn't put the blame on Nintendo as much as I would resellers. The companies don't care, they get their money either way. It's just the people who actually enjoy what they make that end up with the short end of the stick. It's a shame there can't be some sort of regulation on resellers or a limit on how much they can buy at once. As for Nintendo, they have the numbers of how many copies this game has sold; they should have had adequate numbers based on that. That and from what I understand said cards work on New Leaf too which would increase the demand.

Last edited:
Back