The Animal Crossing Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
after waking up from my midnight munchies, i notice a new villager wandering outside, and being the nice guy i am ,greet him and offer him inside my house for a cup of hot cocoa.

ahhh, i knew you'd ask eventually...my name is Z, or so all my friends call me. And in return for my hot cup of cocoa, may i ask your name?

Thank you, my name iss Roy, sips coco, AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
*Burnd tounge*

So hot shouldve waited for it to cool.

Ahhh....sorry about that. I was wondering if I could see your house before I call it a night.

yeah, me and the only other villager, anonymous as of now, had some smoked pale chub for dinner today...it was pretty good actually.
*anxious to see inside of your house*

wow, it's quite nice...how could you afford the complete set when you just moved and are without a job?

Hey there Z! I was visiting another town and i found some apples! they sell 5x as much as oranges do! Now we can... wait.... whos that new guy? well welcome

:D i wish i had the whole modern set

-_- i like that set lots. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you guys my name. Its link.

:)

yeah, i think the only people here are myself, link and roy...although i have met some animals too, there was this yellow rhino named Riley...at first i thought he was a she, but i was wrong. I also met the coolest cat ever, he's named bob.

*moves in to house by waterfall* *greets neighbors* Hi! I'm Zelda! Pleased to move into the town! *buys a shovel, fishing rod, and net* I like to fish!

Triforce3force said:
*moves in to house by waterfall* *greets neighbors* Hi! I'm Zelda! Pleased to move into the town! *buys a shovel, fishing rod, and net* I like to fish!
I brought Tangy the cat, and Emerald the frog to our town.(both female) What's the town's name?

Triforce3force said:
hey

^_^ i just saved up some money to give some fishing rods to all 3 of you and one for me to keep

^_^

i guess we need a name for our anonymous village...how does Riverdale sound? And thanks for the shovel. I was digging around before and dug up 1,000 bells...I put it towards paying off my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back