The Animal Crossing Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadow said:
hi guys! i just moved here! (any chance we could get a pic of our houses?

:p )
if you could somehow find a digital camera in our town, go right ahead.

If you register at Animal Crossing Community, you can generate an image of a town map.

please don't post things in here that don't go along with the story...
anyways...
thanks for the fishing rod, i just caught a red snapper that sold for 3,000 bells...and by the way, what's your name (zeldafreak)?

Sweet thanks for shovel * digs 1st hloe and finds...NOTHING!8 (how sad)

Well Im gonna go fidhing with a rod I brange from my old home.

DarthGohan1 said:
anyways...
thanks for the fishing rod, i just caught a red snapper that sold for 3,000 bells...and by the way, what's your name (zeldafreak)?
my name is link

^_^ and we need to decied what this town is called...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
anyways...
my name is ]
I say AC flats j/k
:rofl:

Is riverdale ok??? anyways, after i woke up from my nap today, i caught some small bass and a large one too. i also found some cool seashells that i made into these awesome necklaces. *hands shell necklaces out to everybody*

wowie a necklas...

:eek: i'm going to e-bay! *runs* wait... i don't have a computer.... *runs to tom nook's shop*

*notices peoples* Oh, um, hi. I'm Takeo Izimazki, but you can just call me Takeo. And as you can see, I am a green fox. I just moved in, too. So, um... Yeah.

Sweet! neclaces and I also brang my Girlfriend to live with me *she inturducecs her self to everyone* I gave the necklace she loves it!

;)

Well, my welcoming gift from now on is one of my signature shell necklaces. You can have this one, i used some lion's paws and wrapped it with coral. Anbyways, could i get a tour of your house?

Sweet! *puts necklace around neck* My... House? Well, I... Don't exactly have a house right now... I'm building one by the beach and the Able Sister's place.

ohhh, that should be pretty cool...are you hungry from working so hard? try one of these oranges that me and link grew. they're a bit tangy, but they make great juice.

Monkey09 said:
* I caught a delicias bass* sweetness goes to bed after long day of fishing for just one bass.
I'm sorry to hear that you only caught one fish today, maybe next time you could use this helpful hint that Bob told me...when you see a big shadow in the water, it's probably a big fish, so don't get nervous, just clear your mind and catch it, just like any other. that little tip helped me catch this *holds up arapaima* if anyone wants some smoked arapaima, there's a picnic at the wishing well tomorow, and this will be the main course. feel free to bring your own food too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back