The Animal Crossing Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarthGohan1 said:
Monkey09 said:
* I caught a delicias bass* sweetness goes to bed after long day of fishing for just one bass.
I'm sorry to hear that you only caught one fish today, maybe next time you could use this helpful hint that Bob told me...when you see a big shadow in the water, it's probably a big fish, so don't get nervous, just clear your mind and catch it, just like any other. that little tip helped me catch this *holds up arapaima* if anyone wants some smoked arapaima, there's a picnic at the wishing well tomorow, and this will be the main course. feel free to bring your own food too.
Thanx but its pretty big so im happy.

Hey everyone! i just got my house upgraded! come on in! and i found a nes game!
But i'm sorta low on furniture...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Hey everyone! i just got my house upgraded! come on in! and i found a nes game!
But i'm sorta low on furniture...
wow! that's cool...a big house, that's awesome.
you found an nes game too? i just came across one, it was buried right outside the post office. it's called excitebike, and it's really fun. what game do you have?

i know...did you see my roof, i got it repainted pink, it's cooler than i thought it would be.

while waiting for you to work on your house, i stopped in nooks to see what he has. to my surprise, he had the coolest-looking modern bed, so i sold my current bed to him and payed the difference of 1,800 bells for my new bed.

DarthGohan1 said:
while waiting for you to work on your house, i stopped in nooks to see what he has. to my surprise, he had the coolest-looking modern bed, so i sold my current bed to him and payed the difference of 1,800 bells for my new bed.
Cool I wanted another for a guest would you want to trade for it???Name what you would want and ill se what I can do about it.

Monkey09 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Cool I wanted another for a guest would you want to trade for it???Name what you would want and ill se what I can do about it.
well, i've always wanted some "fruity" furniture.

i am new to this community i came from (user name here) community.
i live on the dock next to the light house and i am Mr.game&watch. pink house u cant miss it.

thats a pretty cool house mr. game&watch. it's too bad that you weren't home when i came by a little earlier, i wanted to see your house. maybe some other time.

i wasnt home because im trying to find monkey furniture but they dont have it in stock omg im so mad

well, did you check the lost and found or the dump...theres a chance that it could be there.

that is some of the coolest wallpaper i've ever seen, and aren't you lucky. i came across this monkey carpet...*offers it to you for the low price of 100 bells*

Wow has never heard of monkey set I LOVE MONKIES!!! ill have to find that set and put the modern up staires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back