• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Animal Crossing Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, okay then...it's a really fun game.
So today i visited my friend's town, and he gave me some new furniture (modern desk and regal dresser) and some oranges. I planted the oranges in acre f-5, near the ocean and able sister's place.

Ok...i harvested the oranges today, if you want one just ask...i used one for some oj and it was great.

<big><big><big>BULLITEN BOARD</big>

This message means the Mr. Game & Watch has moved and will come back shortly because he will eventually get bored with that town and decide this is were he truly belongs so no alarm!

only_half_evil333 said:

This message means the Mr. Game & Watch has moved and will come back shortly because he will eventually get bored with that town and decide this is were he truly belongs so no alarm! </big></big>
<big><big>
well, hopefully mr. game and watch returns soon.</big>

only_half_evil333 said:

This message means the Mr. Game & Watch has moved and will come back shortly because he will eventually get bored with that town and decide this is were he truly belongs so no alarm! </big></big>
<big><big>
So sad but he said he should come back.</big>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
everyone! the gracie is here! lets wash her car >_> yeah right lets toss eggs at it
OK, i have some shaving cream to put all over it too. :evillaugh:

i've got they spray paint!
<big><big><big><big><big>woot 800 posts!</big></big></big></big></big><big><big></big></big><big>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back