The Animal Crossing Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarthGohan1 said:
that is some of the coolest wallpaper i've ever seen, and aren't you lucky. i came across this monkey carpet...*offers it to you for the low price of 100 bells*
Monkey carpet sweet ill take it *gives darthgohan1*

i'm sorry i couldn't make it, i had some surprise visitors from another town...did you bring back a coconut for me?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
welll i only brought 2.... i gave 1 away and planted the other

:unsure: , when it grows, you can have one

^_^
ok...did you happen to plant it near the apple orchard? if you did its okay, but i was gonna plant more apple trees.

Speaking of fruit I just planted a peach tree by my house and only for today ill ley all of you have some!!!

^_^

Monkey09 said:
Speaking of fruit I just planted a peach tree by my house and only for today ill ley all of you have some!!!

^_^
cool...i'm getting huingry from all of this fruit talk, so i'm going over to the new cafe in town...anyone else wanna go?

Is anyone even here...I don't know if you got jobs or moved, none of you have been home for days.

DarthGohan1 said:
Is anyone even here...I don't know if you got jobs or moved, none of you have been home for days.
Sorry I was...doing some business with people from my other job I used to be................a....................................person.....................who.............sold.........................games that how I got all that money so many gamers.

I have 3 copies of sweet games nintendo never realeased and they are awsome *wonders why they were never released* and will sell to you and one other person for a great price of..............100.00 each because of there rarity I have 3 never seen DK, 3 star fox ones, 3 Metroid, and 3, Ac demos when it was 1st under construction (those are pretty good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back