The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

[sweats nervously] here........self indulgent crossover ****...
tumblr_n5i7ya3rVM1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_n5i7ya3rVM1qhjx1bo2_1280.png

tumblr_n5i7ya3rVM1qhjx1bo3_1280.png
well we know i can draw now! xD; will get on commissions after my bday.

okay just an update sorry to bump but i think once i recover from being sick, maybe tomorrow? i should be able to draw again. if not later tonight. i just hope i dont eat something to make myself more sick lmfao sjfgklsdgdf

but yeah i feel awful about making you guys wait SO LONG, im really hoping that tomorrow ill be able to churn some stuff out!!

Feel better soon Shiro. <3
I keep stalking this thread waiting for the sexy. >w<
I have problems. xD

Feel better soon Shiro. <3
I keep stalking this thread waiting for the sexy. >w<
I have problems. xD

i know and i feel terrible )= perhaps i can draw tonight, i just ate some ****ing chocolate covered pretzels anyway even though i was horribly sick to my stomach earlier LMAO i make the worst judgment calls
if im not too sleepy in a little bit i can try. since apparently its not even midnight yet and i thought it was

i know and i feel terrible )= perhaps i can draw tonight, i just ate some ****ing chocolate covered pretzels anyway even though i was horribly sick to my stomach earlier LMAO i make the worst judgment calls
if im not too sleepy in a little bit i can try. since apparently its not even midnight yet and i thought it was

Awww don't feel terrible. D:
OMG chocolate sounds sooooooo good right now. >w<
Try when ever you feel like it. <3
Don't want you to feel like I'm pushing you to draw. D:

Awww feel better soon Shiro!
I'm not really a sweets person > w<
I like savory, sour or spicy things...but I do like jolly rancher lollypops

o Ao GREAT!! NOW I WANT JOLLY RANCHER LOLLIPOPS! /diessincesit'smidnight

thanks guys ;v; holy **** jolly rancher lollipops sound ****ing amaZEBALLS RN..........
(also eir the reason i got sick was because i ate too much spicy food+drank too much alcohol lmfao sobs... i cant handle spice)
but it looks like im feeling okay and relatively awake. i think ill try drawing a little bit tonight, in a bit, and see if i can doodle some stuff out~

you guys are too sweet shh ywy

But, I kind of have an announcement to make. I'm so sorry, but I think I might have to... Close, or go on hiatus or SOMETHING after this batch. What I'm going to do is leave commissions for real money open, but close bell commissions. I can't do this anymore. I'm so depressed I can barely even think about drawing. I'm going to try to get some done now, but after this batch I think I'm only going to let people pay me with cash. I'm so sorry, I didn't want to do this, I didn't want it to happen again, but it did and I'm back in my hole and can't crawl out. So if you guys would like to support me financially, that's great, but nobody is obligated to (lel who would want ****ty art anyway). So sadly, unless you're interested in IRL commissions, I'll just have to close up for a while. I hope when I see a new therapist I'll start feeling better. I also may have to drop those that have not paid me yet, because this is so hard I'm just a wreck.

that said, heres the stream

Those who have not paid me have been dropped. My sincerest apologies. I just can't do it.

Here. One left to do after this, will do that tomorrow.

Hyogo
Emmatheweirdo
Oblivia
tumblr_n5x0b9RHH61qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n5x0f7JRN51qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n5x0h96H7Y1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n5x0ihrqIM1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

T__T Shiro... I hope you'll be okay. -tight hug- My inbox is always open if you need someone to listen~

T__T Shiro... I hope you'll be okay. -tight hug- My inbox is always open if you need someone to listen~

thank you so much sweetheart /kisskiss <333

Finally done.

Statistic1114
Eiryii
tumblr_n60mzhVmUY1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n60mwpMbh51qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n60mobNZkq1qhjx1bo1_500.png

tumblr_n60ms2Wckt1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_n60ms2Wckt1qhjx1bo2_r1_1280.png

I am now open only to cash commissions. If you are interested in commissioning me, please PM me. Thank you all very much for your time and interest. I really appreciate it.

O AO <3333
Thank you so much Shiro!! How can I repay you for the adorable mayor artsss~
(going out later to refill card ^ v^)

O AO <3333
Thank you so much Shiro!! How can I repay you for the adorable mayor artsss~
(going out later to refill card ^ v^)

that was a gift, you dont have to uvu but if youd like to commission me otherwise you may~

Back