The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

awww shiro rest well tonight :) you've been doing great with your streams and its good to take a break and don't worry bby were always here for you if your in trouble :blush:

awww shiro rest well tonight :) you've been doing great with your streams and its good to take a break and don't worry bby were always here for you if your in trouble :blush:

thank you ;v; i try not to keep people waiting to long but pbbbbt
i hope nobody gets upset with me uAu

Shirohibiki - says she gotta go sleep, leaves only after an hour or two xDD <33

i got distracted
im not drawing tho so pbbBBBT
i havent even been campsite resetting oops smh
TBT IS LIKE A DRUG??? IDK

Yea, I made more art to cheer you up Shiro because you seem down lately! <3

More of Don's ****ty art clogging your thread:
tumblr_n57j52krud1rmz9qqo2_r1_500.png

I'll color it soon enough. vwv

Done.

ichigo_oc_by_donevor-d7hhhv9.png

Last edited:
eeeeep thank you sooooo much <3333 my babygirl is gracing my thread now god bless

and sorry guys, i was dead out of it last night... i got some rest today so..hopefully....? i usually dont take this long b ut ugh.

i would like to formally apologize to my customers
i WILL get these done, but since wildstar beta is on right now and my mental state is just so terrible, ive been taking sort of a mental vacation.
(i like how im apologizing when its only been a few days lmfao)
anyway, i wanted to keep you guys updated. i doodled like one little thing yesterday and that was it. s: my muse just up and walked out on me. didnt even text me! i really apologize for the delay, though, i feel terrible about it. just know that its not like i dont want to do them, im just... feeling really awful, so im trying to just relax for a few days and play wildstar. BUT DONT WORRY, THEY WILL BE DONE. and if they do not get done i will return all moneys because i am not a dishonest person

ilu all and i h ope you understand uAu smooches from doge

Keep it up sweetie ! Everyone gets a life, don't be sorry for being in a bad state at the moment, it happens.
Well, I'm not concerned by a commission here, but still, take the time you need. It's a hobby/pleasure first, if you don't feel it anymore for now, then yup, do something else you enjoy. It's a place of sharing, not military duty, you can relax *hug*

Last edited:
Aww shiro~ Rest up and play Wildstar!!
I wanted to play as an Esper but never got the game > w< Love my squishies!
Feel better ^ w^ <333

-hugs all- thank you very much <333 i hope to get back on my feet soon!

Shiro :( I hope you feel better, you need to rest and relax sometimes. I'm sure everyone is a lot more worried about you and your health and happiness than they are about commissions. You're such a nice person to worry, nice enough that they must all know it's not your fault. (Gosh you worry me Shiro! Have fun and play games and sleep!)

i dont have an order but
take all the time you need ~ no one's gonna mind ^^

is wildstar good :eek: play with meeee

Last edited:
I need this ?-? The esper seems like just my kinda class... arrggh so alluring
Shiro hope ya get better soon ;u; All of us have bad days.

Back