The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

Donevor's sad attempt at drawing Shirohibiki:
tumblr_n54fpiDZgv1rmz9qqo1_1280.jpg

This is why Party Poison/Donevor will never art and pays for beautiful art from everyone, haha.​

This is why Party Poison/Donevor will never art and pays for beautiful art from everyone, haha.​

I LAV IT ITS SO BEAUTIFUL im so honored eeeeeeeee~
(ALL HAIL THE QUEEN)

Party Poison/Donevor, my opinion is nothing, but I love your work!

I LAV IT ITS SO BEAUTIFUL im so honored eeeeeeeee~
(ALL HAIL THE QUEEN)

Keep in mind this was done on no sleep for 48 hours, 2 pots of coffee with sugar and flavor shots, without tablet (just a lone touchpad). and is my first time drawing after like 10 years, haha.

Last edited:
god idk if i can draw tonight guys, my depression is eating me up and im in a horrible mood and kind of want to go on a killing spree and murder like 30 people
or the entire universe
uh so yeah im not doing so good i just have no motivation... i might shower and try to go to bed early. maybe that will help. im sorry, i hope this doesnt last

the doubleposts will never stop apparently

Last edited:
Awwww. D: I hope you feel better soon. :3

ahh thank//// im really hoping i get over myself tomorrow. im going to try to take my sleeping meds and wake up way earlier than i have been to see if that shifts me into a different gear. pray 2 lord bob

ahh thank//// im really hoping i get over myself tomorrow. im going to try to take my sleeping meds and wake up way earlier than i have been to see if that shifts me into a different gear. pray 2 lord bob

Have a good rest and sweet dreams. <3

haha nooo not at all! <3 many kisses to everyone
thank thank uvu i should get off tbt and go do what i said id do lmao

Back