• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

iunno if i should watch if you stream nemu... i kinda want it to be a surprise but then i again i want to see the sexy happen @___@
btw, when do i pay ;D

iunno if i should watch if you stream nemu... i kinda want it to be a surprise but then i again i want to see the sexy happen @___@
btw, when do i pay ;D

ahhhhh i kNOW i always like mine to be surprises because.....well idk i just?? it ruins the mystery if i see wips BUT THEN I ALSO CANT WAIT? its so sjdfsgdsgsdg urgh
hmm ill just let you guys pay after this round, because the rest of the payments are going to misaki which is covered in rare items so i have to make a section about that and maybe clean up some of the first post.

Some changes have been made to the OP, especially regarding payment now. I will be streaming in about an hour or so.

ahhhhh i kNOW i always like mine to be surprises because.....well idk i just?? it ruins the mystery if i see wips BUT THEN I ALSO CANT WAIT? its so sjdfsgdsgsdg urgh
hmm ill just let you guys pay after this round, because the rest of the payments are going to misaki which is covered in rare items so i have to make a section about that and maybe clean up some of the first post.

Some changes have been made to the OP, especially regarding payment now. I will be streaming in about an hour or so.

i feel like sexy nerd nemu needs to be a surprise >____> hmmm...

are you going to be drawing *cough* p *cough* orn *cough* this time?

Last edited:
Tonight's draws
Wolfie
Hyogo
Ray
Yundai
OC junk
tumblr_n4opkfObZr1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4opsyw6M01qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4oppgObtD1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4oprynpB81qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4opugOFY51qhjx1bo1_1280.png
Hope you guys like! Slots not open till I finish the rest, however.

ISH SO ADORABLE ;_;! I love it! >:3 thank you! When must i pay •^• i really want to

ISH SO ADORABLE ;_;! I love it! >:3 thank you! When must i pay •^• i really want to

unfortunately its literally 630 am and i have to get to bed lmao
im really glad you like it though ;v; you can pay tomorrow as long as im free <3

unfortunately its literally 630 am and i have to get to bed lmao
im really glad you like it though ;v; you can pay tomorrow as long as im free <3

Okie! I wanted to pay before i went to bed as well right now >< See ya in the morning! I think. Since it technically is. Later today. Derp or monday. Just pm me i suppose Q^Q

Last edited:
No stream tonight guys, I'm sorry u,u I'm a sleepy puppy. I'll finish everything up tomorrow~

ok so i thought of it a pokemon idea.

greninja & lucario (shiny version if you think it looks better) all solem and ninja like, about to fight
and wobbufet in the back like d-doooooih. that make sense xD?

ok so i thought of it a pokemon idea.

greninja & lucario (shiny version if you think it looks better) all solem and ninja like, about to fight
and wobbufet in the back like d-doooooih. that make sense xD?

yep! i think i can do that! ill add it to my list~

Are the slots open yet?

not yet hon, i wait until i finish everyones to open them because if i dont i WILL get overwhelmed and backlogged and all sorts of bad things will happen.

why am i up. this is the question. nikki go to BED
theyll hopefully open tomorrow night?? i hope sdkljfdsg

not yet hon, i wait until i finish everyones to open them because if i dont i WILL get overwhelmed and backlogged and all sorts of bad things will happen.

why am i up. this is the question. nikki go to BED
theyll hopefully open tomorrow night?? i hope sdkljfdsg
Okay x3 I was just confuzzled

sadly doge is too tired tonight to draw, she apologizes profusely and hopes to do so tomorrow.

Back