• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

Today's efforts were fruitless. Started Nemu's thing, exhausted self and doodled random crap.
For Insect
tumblr_n4u5mbKSnR1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4u5kzNQkB1qhjx1bo1_500.png
tumblr_n4u5hzKKi71qhjx1bo1_1280.png
Though I haven't finished with Nemu's picture yet, slots are open!

LOLHAHAHA! Jitter's killer abs made me laugh so hard x3

gnoixaim your signature is adorable and beautiful T 3 T!!!

LOLHAHAHA! Jitter's killer abs made me laugh so hard x3

gnoixaim your signature is adorable and beautiful T 3 T!!!

Oh ty (even though I don't have a clue which one you're talking about, LOL - I have 4(?) sigs. rotating) <3

hmm.. would be fine with drawing destery? [x] and here's her normal outfit.

i hope she's not too complex but if her normal outfit is i have another

I've wanted to draw her for so long! ;;;;n;;;; I was just afraid of the pattern on her main outfit!! BUT I WANT TO TRY. -clenches fist- YAS. i will do the thing. <3333

omg, could I pay you in tbt bells?
my wi-fi isn't working T.T /dies

Yeppers!

Shirohibiki, May I possibly request detailed sketch with my Mayor ( http://imgur.com/vvN439B ) and my dog (http://imgur.com/JODSLUt ; http://imgur.com/kU5dLvb )? :D

Sure! Can you give me a pic of your mayor's hair? uvu Is it like in your sig?

it says open.. but is it really open? ;n;

They are for now. If it says open and you want something, request it .0. I can't guarantee it'll stay open.

three.. well then I'll exclude myself, that way its three♥
should I pm you the refs?

If you want chibis I can do more than that O: but for detailed I dunno I just have trouble if it's more than that unless you give me some form of direction of what they're doing, but even then. And refs preferably go up here unless they're private.

If you want chibis I can do more than that O: but for detailed I dunno I just have trouble if it's more than that unless you give me some form of direction of what they're doing, but even then. And refs preferably go up here unless they're private.

I want a badass pose lol
but I rather the detailed so its ok

we are the Sexbomb Fartmen
reenhard_reference_by_poka_sorm-d766d1s.jpg
untitled (6).jpg
untitled (7).jpg
untitled (8).jpg
PBecFvi.jpg
1UFVNeC.jpg
xs5xHgt.jpg
UR5xjEo.jpg

how much is it in TBT bells?

Last edited:
... Oh. Mayors? Reenhard's is the only one I'll draw. As I said, I refuse to do complicated clothing and that was precisely why I stopped drawing mayors in the first place. :s I know it's not all too difficult but no way in hell am I doing that gasmask again, and just... Ahah. I'm sorry. Unless I can strip them of 'defining' features, I just can't take that up, especially with detailed. I'm a ****ty artist, remember? :p I'm really sorry, again, it is stated there and it sucks for everyone but I just can't, so we'd have to find a workaround of some sort.

Back