• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

... Oh. Mayors? Reenhard's is the only one I'll draw. As I said, I refuse to do complicated clothing and that was precisely why I stopped drawing mayors in the first place. :s I know it's not all too difficult but no way in hell am I doing that gasmask again, and just... Ahah. I'm sorry. Unless I can strip them of 'defining' features, I just can't take that up, especially with detailed. I'm a ****ty artist, remember? :p I'm really sorry, again, it is stated there and it sucks for everyone but I just can't, so we'd have to find a workaround of some sort.

ah well.. I'm sorry for disturbing you
thank you so much for your time♥

nono I'm sorry I did not read the rules properly, I shouldn't have bothered you to begin with x3

Don't worry about it! I know there's a lot of words, I tried cutting it back a little. Perhaps I should change the color of them? Hmm.
Anyway, if you have anything a little simpler at any point I'm willing to take it uvu

hi, okay - so like.....I don't want to request my mayor to stress you out. SO SO SO, I'll request this:
Fang and Francine sitting/flirting doing something because they are my OTP and then Stitches creeping on them because Stitches secretly loves Francine but they're only bffs.

And I dunno what style? Do whatever you want, lol. Tell me what I owe youuuuu`

*throws tbt bells

The chibis are the lower ones right? Can I has chibi Tabby?
I'm too broke to order the ken x jacques thing xDD

hi, okay - so like.....I don't want to request my mayor to stress you out. SO SO SO, I'll request this:
Fang and Francine sitting/flirting doing something because they are my OTP and then Stitches creeping on them because Stitches secretly loves Francine but they're only bffs.

And I dunno what style? Do whatever you want, lol. Tell me what I owe youuuuu`

*throws tbt bells

SOUNDS HOT. Will do uvu I might do chibis to ease me, uh UHHH I CANT DO MATH THO... 240 tbt bells = 2.4m right? If so that's what it'd be I only remember that from last time omg,,

- - - Post Merge - - -

The chibis are the lower ones right? Can I has chibi Tabby?
I'm too broke to order the ken x jacques thing xDD

yapyap! holy **** i think i need to close slots now jfc

OH **** I totally forgot about Rooney wearing Matt engarde's coat.. Can I change pls? And chibi this time aswell, might aswell xD You don't have to draw the coat too detailed

OH **** I totally forgot about Rooney wearing Matt engarde's coat.. Can I change pls? And chibi this time aswell, might aswell xD You don't have to draw the coat too detailed

Oh yeah! Sure thing :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for the others who owe payments, I trust you guys so I don't mind if it's after uvu <3

So you want her main outfit? Or.. A dif?

I'll draw her main outfit! (sorry I took my daily nap whoops) But yas I am pleased to do so <3
EDIT: Er, by main, I mean the pretty one with the birds on it? I don't know if that's the main omg I got confused sry

Last edited:
Can't wait for tonight's stream hehehe

speaking of which i should finish nemus rIGHT NOW so i dont have to stream it and so i dont get backlogged >___>;;; im not even sure i can post it here when its done... perhaps a link or maybe even just a mention to look at my art tag lmao screams,

I'll draw her main outfit! (sorry I took my daily nap whoops) But yas I am pleased to do so <3
EDIT: Er, by main, I mean the pretty one with the birds on it? I don't know if that's the main omg I got confused sry

yep with the birds! :p

Heeeeyy Shiro~ This isn't an order :x
I actually have a question, sorry if you answered one like it before x6
But is it possible for my mayor to be drawn as a moth?

Cause I want to have Kabuki and Marcel chasing her with a net? x3

e9ub13.jpg
2i9nnf7.jpg
b9d3lg.jpg

Heeeeyy Shiro~ This isn't an order :x
I actually have a question, sorry if you answered one like it before x6
But is it possible for my mayor to be drawn as a moth?

Cause I want to have Kabuki and Marcel chasing her with a net? x3

e9ub13.jpg
2i9nnf7.jpg
b9d3lg.jpg

hueheuheuhe h yasss das kawaii as heckie omg
outfits a LITTLE much, i kno w im a babychild i suck at clothes im sorry but yah! ill totally do that when i get these out of the way if you like! :>

Back