The Bell Tree's Time Portal Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
“No you did it wrong, let me do it!” - every 6 year old in 1993
*Proceeds to spit all over it as a spit miasma cloud bursts.*

I’ll still keep taking screenshots of adjusted join dates of some users as the event ends.
I can't really make out your avatar, what is on the small sign?

I ALSO BRING U SAKURA GUYZ!!!!!!

her name is HIKARI and shes from POKEMON!!! the trees behind her r SAKURA trees (thats cherry blossoms to u gaijin - that means foreigner!!!!!!)
1712108105587.png

ok but real talk tho this is the first digital art i ever did with a tablet. from 2007. i was so proud of it i printed it out and brought it to school. i love u pokemon oekaki board i miss u every day
LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!!!

I ALSO BRING U SAKURA GUYZ!!!!!!

her name is HIKARI and shes from POKEMON!!! the trees behind her r SAKURA trees (thats cherry blossoms to u gaijin - that means foreigner!!!!!!)
View attachment 550875
ok but real talk tho this is the first digital art i ever did with a tablet. from 2007. i was so proud of it i printed it out and brought it to school. i love u pokemon oekaki board i miss u every day
LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!!!
lol I don’t even have enough TBT for one of these. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Somebody please take the damn shark away from my avatar. It’s very distracting I’d like to see something else now.😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Who else is coming to the Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament on Saturday morning at Toys R Us?
Yeah, they didn’t do that but I’m gonna go up there for some Skylanders and wait in line for the special ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back