The Best/Worst Movie you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mino said:
Two people say Star Wars? The *censored.3.0*? I'll agree wholeheartedly for the prequels, but the original trilogy, especially Empire Strikes Back, is *censored.3.0*ing golden.
Agreed. The Star Wars series are one of my faves.

L Lawliet said:
ipodawesum said:
HeartGold said:
Fabioisonfire said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepThe Shining (1980). And the worst film I've seen would have to be a tie between MacGruber (2010) and Twilightstill
No need to get all pissy and butthurt about it.
No need to be ignorant, and stuborn about it.
You literally took everything he wrote, let pass through your ears, and through it out the window.
You didnt even consider what he said and just restated your previous statement.

And Fabs is right, it isnt fact, but its a face that the majority of hundreds of movie critics say it sucks.
So that means it will probably does suck, and if it doesnt, most people think it does.
You're an idiot. I realized what he said, and I told it still didn't change the fact that just because hundreds of people say it's a bad movie doesn't make it a fact. Get your head out of your ass and think before you post.
I smell hypocrisy.

Ghost Watcher had to be the worst

<small><small><small><big>T</big>he <big>T</big>roll <big>T</big>ree </small></small></small> <small><small>:D</small></small>

ipodawesum said:
The best movie in my personal opinion is Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny.
It holds a lot of memories and awesome times.
When i think of good times with family and friends, i think of this movie.
It holds a special value other people might not have.
Thats why its not the best movie, more as my favorite.

And i cant say a worst, whatever id say would be cliche, so ill have to come back to you with an original *censored.2.0*ty movie.
*high fives

Tenacious D was my favorite :D
You can't hate it!

The worst for me would probably have to be.....Scary Movie 4 <.<

Best movie..The Lion King:)
I love a lot of different movies, but The Lion King still has 1st place in my mind.

Worst: It's Complicated
What the *censored.3.0* was this?

Favorite: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly or Braveheart. It's a tie, folks. I am Legend comes in at a close second along with The Incredibles.

Worst: *censored.3.0*ING SPIDERMAN 3 JESUS CHRIST. The Last Airbender and Transformers 2 are pretty god awful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back