The Birthday Thread

PikMino42 said:
July 13th.

And Smart Tech, it's annoying to post after almost every single person who gives their birthday. It is, in fact, spam.

:eek:
Oh, it is? Thanks for telling me, Mino. This is one reason why you would make a good Admin/Mod. You're very educated about the rules. I didn't even know this one. Well, I know the no spam rule, I didn't know that this would be considered as spam.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
July 13th.

And Smart Tech, it's annoying to post after almost every single person who gives their birthday. It is, in fact, spam.

:eek:
Oh, it is? Thanks for telling me, Mino. This is one reason why you would make a good Admin/Mod. You're very educated about the rules. I didn't even know this one. Well, I know the no spam rule, I didn't know that this would be considered as spam.
That's true, if people are that worried about it getting updated, they can a)check the calendar or b)look if you edited the 1st post

Hello. I'm a member of the Bell Guard. I will be Hassan in the town of Ahmed in AC:WW and my birthday is January 20th.

Bastoise99 said:
Mine July 30th, Bul, maybe you should keep a running record of this here or in the Members Library.
Actually, I was thinking the same thing. I'll add it to the Member's Library right now.

All updates will be added into the Member's Library.

Back