The Bull = 6000 Posts!

woah you stole his gunbound accout?

:eek: Why why would you do that! thats very bad :angry: i've NEVER stole anyones account on anything.

ok look back to the story of a man and his wife

now you were the only other person who knew the pass and the E-Mail (because i made the big mistake of TRUSTING YOU)

both required to change it

now unless u went and told ur friends

we will just say your the wife and the pass and the E-Mail is the combo to the lock

now i go and see that the e-mail has been changed

u need the pass AND e-mail to change it

no1 hacked it cuz i was a low level

so dont gimme that crap
ADMIT IT YOU STOLE IT IM TIRED OF THIS

thats the thing i didn't steal his account. he messed it or something and is blaming me. (btw,now he is going to start another war for this....)

also,he shouldve changed his pass. he probably set me up just to get me in trouble. he sid it hi himself,he is a computer geek. so he thought up his little plan

DUDE U CHANGED THE E-MAIL I COULDNT CHANGE THE PASS CUZ I WAS TRYING TO CHANGE THE PASS WHEN I FOUND OUT U CHANGED THE E-MAIL

im tired of little peices of crap like you who can live with themselves and lie right to their face when u steal sum1's acc

i had my account stolen on diablo 2 twice

You know, you had to find a good thread about something great that was happening to this user, an defile it with your flame. Hey, could an Admin lock this? I think it's overdue for a locking.

Back