• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Dragon's Yuan

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
NinGamer741 said:
Fanghorn said:
NinGamer741 said:
WAITER WAITER wheres my food? :mad:
Yes yes, what da' ya want?
i told the other guy i wanted chicken teriyaki and rice

all i got was teriyaki, no chicken, no rice, :gyroidmad:
Sorry about that. Here, let me get those for you, and more.

*Brings Rice, Chicken, And Drink*

Sorry about that, sir. Anyways, here's your food, fresh and yummy. And, with drink, all free because of that, too. Oh, and have a Smart Tech Plushie.

^_^

tvhb021.jpg
I want a plushie!

:p

One that shoots TEH UBER LAZORZ out of its eyes.

I got a plushie too.

canadadd2.png

I lost my green tint, I still be ghost of mints.

HEY KIDS! It comes with a free Mint Toy Nuke! Buy now! Limited time offer!

Fanghorn said:
NinGamer741 said:
Fanghorn said:
NinGamer741 said:
WAITER WAITER wheres my food? :mad:
Yes yes, what da' ya want?
i told the other guy i wanted chicken teriyaki and rice

all i got was teriyaki, no chicken, no rice, :gyroidmad:
Sorry about that. Here, let me get those for you, and more.

*Brings Rice, Chicken, And Drink*

Sorry about that, sir. Anyways, here's your food, fresh and yummy. And, with drink, all free because of that, too. Oh, and have a Smart Tech Plushie.

^_^

tvhb021.jpg
I want a plushie!

One that shoots TEH UBER LAZORZ out of its eyes.
*Blows Hole In Wall*

Now why'd you do that? If you're going to destroy something, destroy our competition.

-plays with Nuke toy-

Augh, no shake dispenser. Mine does!

-real one dispenses Shamrock Shake-

Mmmm. -drinks-

I have made my first offical creation, besides ghost mints.

:eek: That was natural.

Its (to avoid lawsuit from McDonalds) Ecto-Mint Shakes I learned how to recycle ectoplasm. Its that nasty stuff I leave behind. It just has some tad differences from a Shamrock Shake.

:eek:

I will!

I see a little girl!

-poofs and appears behind her and scares her and she drops her ice-cream-
Poor....ice-cream. You only got 2 licks, and 1 splat on the ground. -tries a shake-

Mmmmm minty. I shall make more mint like stuff! Maybe some pumpkin cookies that laugh at you? Then you have a nightmare? About a cat eating you? Maybe... -poof-

Kyle said:
I will!

I see a little girl!

Poor....ice-cream. You only got 2 licks, and 1 splat on the ground. -tries a shake-

Mmmmm minty. I shall make more mint like stuff! Maybe some pumpkin cookies that laugh at you? Then you have a nightmare? About a cat eating you? Maybe... -poof-
Demon Cookies? I don't know, hasn't that been done before?

Hey Sporge has sent me to request PEACE! Along with his hommies!

:gyroidsmile: :gyroidmad: :gyroidwink: :gyroidtongue: :gyroidsurprised: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidgrin: :gyroiddoh:

cafeterminayauncm4.png

OddCrazyMe said:

:gyroidsmile: :gyroidmad: :gyroidwink: :gyroidtongue: :gyroidsurprised: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidgrin: :gyroiddoh:

cafeterminayauncm4.png
That will not work! Our portion is too small!

OddCrazyMe said:

cafeterminayauncm4.png

Termina has been around longer! :gyroidsmile: :gyroidmad: :gyroidwink: :gyroidtongue: :gyroidsurprised: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidgrin: :gyroiddoh:

OddCrazyMe said:
OddCrazyMe said:

cafeterminayauncm4.png

Termina has been around longer! :gyroidsmile: :gyroidmad: :gyroidwink: :gyroidtongue: :gyroidsurprised: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidgrin: :gyroiddoh:
Hm...we need a Security Guard, then. =D

OddCrazyMe said:
OddCrazyMe said:

cafeterminayauncm4.png

I'll guard the registers! :gyroidsurprised:

Wait I all ready do that. Well I can do this. *Installs a thermal detanator to the door*

*Fish walks in* KARBOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

<small><small><small><small>Whoops.....</small></small></small></small>

*mop* OH NO. I've been hanging around Bob to much....

OddCrazyMe said:
OddCrazyMe said:
OddCrazyMe said:

cafeterminayauncm4.png

I'll guard the registers! :gyroidsurprised:

Wait I all ready do that. Well I can do this. *Installs a thermal detanator to the door*

*Fish walks in* KARBOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

<small><small><small><small>Whoops.....</small></small></small></small>

*mop* OH NO. I've been hanging around Bob to much....
What are you doing MOPPING!?! You're supposed to watch the money. Because if you don't, someone could take it!

Yea bout that..... <small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>I gave it all to Storm so he could give me Star Wars music.</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small> :gyroidwhistle

OddCrazyMe said:
Yea bout that..... <small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>I gave it all to Storm so he could give me Star Wars music.</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small> :gyroidwhistle
:gyroiddoh:

Oh well, what's done is done. Now, we must find the theif. Would anyone like to volunteer for The Dragon's Yuan Militia? Don't be shy, employees and non-employees can join to help find the theif. We'd better start soon, too, or we may not get the money back. :gyroidsurprised:

Kyle said:
I will!

I see a little girl!

Demon Cookies? I don't know, hasn't that been done before?

Ummm... Demon Cookies. Hmmm... well lets call them Demon Biscuts, shall we? Because in England, they call cookies biscuts. *coughs*best.to.avoid.lawsuit.against.whoever.thought.of.it*cough*

donkeykongcb6.jpg

SUPER DK is on the case._________________________________________________
Now first we must find the cashier.....
AHHA! It's me.....
Next we must find out whoever touched the register last.
That is most likley the....
AHHA once again that is me.
That must mean the caisher and the theif are in relation.....
Who could that be. Well let's look at our enimies...

Enimies
Storm

I would like to say that the newly added amounts of money to Termina are from illegal goods transportation not your pathetic register.....wait did I say illegal, I meant legal obviously.... :r

Back