• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Dragon's Yuan

No cause if he left adminship Storm and Darth would exacute order 9992a.

Storm/Darth said:
Emppeor Storm: Once the dragon is gone we can execute order 9992a.
Darth Gohan: What was the again?

:huh:
Emppeor Storm: The one we get rid of Bul.... Permently.. So I can rule TBT!
PKMN: Sir we have conquered the Wishing Well.
Emppeor Storm: Yes my young Padawan. Have a cookie.
PKMN: Thank you my master. *Walks away*
Darth Gohan: Now where were we.
Emppeor Storm: Oh yea.
Emppeor Storm + Darth Gohan: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Wow that was completly random. :gyroidtounge:

*poof*

*mop*

*poof*

:gyroidgrin: :gyroiddoh: :gyroidsurprised: :gyroidpuke: :gyroidsheriff: :gyroidcry: :gyroid360: :gyroid360move: :gyroidflingarms: :gyroidcircle: :gyroidsideways:

Lets get tipsy!

-drink one-
-drink two-
-drink three-

Oh yeah, no wonder why I didn't pass out... I'm a ghost.

:( Give me WRAITH beer. Glup glup glup. :gyroidwink:

Fanghorn said:
:eek:

Is thios a step of Smart becoming De-Admined?!?!?!?? Who noes?
Nah, because if I lost my status as Admin, TBT would never be the same again. Someone's got to hold balance.

Oh, and Kyle, here's your Wraith Gulp. Enjoy.

:)

And Triforce, congrats and have fun! I'm not much of an amusement park person, though. Never did care for roller coasters.

The owner turning green probably has something to do with this restaurant getting 20+ pages rite?

:p

I better start making the special meals that makes those workers stop by here for during rush hour.

teh uber= backwards facing wooden rollercosters, after drinking a hevilly carbonated vault soda!

:gyroidpuke: :gyroidpuke: :gyroidpuke: :gyroidpuke: :gyroidpuke:

:gyroidcircle: :gyroidcircle: :gyroidcircle: :gyroidcircle: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways:

Give me Ramen Noodles! BEEF Ramen Noodles. Mmm.

You dont need Wraith Ramen Noodles because they are already outta this world food. Yummmmmmy. :9

Everyone, thanks for working together to bust down Storm's plot of taking me down and ruling the Dragon's Yuan. For that, I have a few surprises.

First of all, I've added new items to the menu, including Victory Pie.

And, Odd...I have a surprise for you.

*Shows Full Grown Ramen Plant*

Told ya I wouldn't forget.

:p

*punches down door*

Termina is representing!
Check out my homies.
:gyroidmad: :gyroidmad: :gyroidsurprised: :gyroidmad: :gyroidwink: :gyroidtounge:

Now we are rather upset seeing that we have had a certain ghost, or a "wraith" one might say, annoying me and my homies over at the hizous, the Termina cafe.

amen, brother, preach on

Now I have come to ask this to desist lest unfortunate accidents start over here, capiche?

SPORGE27 said:
*punches down door*

Termina is representing!
Check out my homies.
:gyroidmad: :gyroidmad: :gyroidsurprised: :gyroidmad: :gyroidwink: :gyroidtounge:

Now we are rather upset seeing that we have had a certain ghost, or a "wraith" one might say, annoying me and my homies over at the hizous, the Termina cafe.

amen, brother, preach on

Now I have come to ask this to desist lest unfortunate accidents start over here, capiche?
I have nothing against Termina Cafe. That was Kyle over there. *points*

I'll help you take your revenge on him!

*hands Sporge Poltergust 6000 and the Kunsagi Blade*

That'll get rid of him.

*fixes door*

Triforce3force said:
SPORGE27 said:
*punches down door*

Termina is representing!
Check out my homies.

amen, brother, preach on

I have nothing against Termina Cafe. That was Kyle over there. *points*

I'll help you take your revenge on him!

*hands Sporge Poltergust 6000 and the Kunsagi Blade*

That'll get rid of him.

*fixes door*
Now now, we don't need a fight in here. I'm sure whatever it is, it can be resolved peacefully.

@Triforce - Who's side are you on?

Back