• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Dragon's Yuan

I need a title... something like "the janitorial staff of doom" or "lord of the bobs" or "weilder of the broom of doom"

by the way, to any admins who are reading this, i am not trying to hint at anything.

*wakes up at freezer room* wuh? what happened?

:huh: *exits*
Woah, these eggs reek! I better not throw it away..

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Does it say anywhere that we can't?

Also, I mean if he orders from here again we'll just make his food really bad. By putting dirty socks in it while it's cooking, etc.
just try not to make him throw up... i have enough going on, what with my being killed than brought back to life at termina....
Well, here, we don't kill you, we have insurance that, if you die, you get cash.

:eek:

@PKMN - Give him last week's "Chef's Surprise". That should twirl his tummy. :evillaugh:
Okay, I start right away >=D. Let's see; dirty gym socks, vinegar, broccali, grass, spiders, hair, paper, moldy bread, 2 year old burger, a hot dog that's been outside for 3 weeks (in the open =O), oh and the last ingredient shall be.........a dead human corpse! >=D, I'll call this PKMN's <small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>Death</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small> Specialty.
Who's corpse?

PKMNMasterSamus said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:

Also, I mean if he orders from here again we'll just make his food really bad. By putting dirty socks in it while it's cooking, etc.
just try not to make him throw up... i have enough going on, what with my being killed than brought back to life at termina....
Well, here, we don't kill you, we have insurance that, if you die, you get cash.

@PKMN - Give him last week's "Chef's Surprise". That should twirl his tummy. :evillaugh:
Okay, I start right away >=D. Let's see; dirty gym socks, vinegar, broccali, grass, spiders, hair, paper, moldy bread, 2 year old burger, a hot dog that's been outside for 3 weeks (in the open =O), oh and the last ingredient shall be.........a dead human corpse! >=D, I'll call this PKMN's <small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>Death</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small> Specialty.
I smell today's special.

:D

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Koehler said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:

Who's corpse?

I found one in the garbage out back. =O
Oh yeah, that's the health inspector, Fred. He was such a nice guy, too.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Koehler said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:

Who's corpse?

I found one in the garbage out back. =O
Oh yeah, that's the health inspector, Fred. He was such a nice guy, too.

he thought that nanobots arnt a good thing to have in cleaning suplys... and it appears that my little friends are rather sensative....

*mop*

*Get's frying pan ready*

Heh heh heh! :evillaugh:

AND I am not an Evil Centuar. (sp?) I just like having fun.

:D

*walks in* Hey people! Business seems to be booming. I am OVERLORD! *cough* I mean.....Assistant Manager Triforce. *cough*

We have a mascot...the Llama-thing? Oookay........

*Cooks Ramen*

Oooo Ramen. <3 *Cooks more Ramen*

:wub:

Here is my magical fire I will cook it on! My special green fire!
greenfire.gif

Doesn't the green alpacka thing lay eggs?
Oh snap! *goes to the place where the stinky eggs were* They hatched!
2623.gif
2623.gif

2623.gif

2623.gif

I guess green eggs and ham are on the menu.

IslandGuy said:
Doesn't the green alpacka thing lay eggs?
Oh snap! *goes to the place where the stinky eggs were* They hatched!
2623.gif
2623.gif

2623.gif

2623.gif

I guess green eggs and ham are on the menu.
Well, you're the chef, so fine. Although, I won't be the one that goes to round 'em up.

:p

Back