• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Dragon's Yuan

IslandGuy said:
Doesn't the green alpacka thing lay eggs?
Oh snap! *goes to the place where the stinky eggs were* They hatched!
2623.gif
2623.gif

2623.gif

2623.gif

I guess green eggs and ham are on the menu.
*steales for use in siggy*

Yo janitor, I hope you better treat whatever you stole liek your own kids I don't want ppl taking away bandwidth. and bandwidth is one of the specialties secret sauce.

;)

I better start making the fried rice for another lonely night shift...

IslandGuy said:
Yo janitor, I hope you better treat whatever you stole liek your own kids I don't want ppl taking away bandwidth. and bandwidth is one of the specialties secret sauce.

;)

ill get back to you as soon as i understand what u just said.

o, and my name is bob, not janitor. I take a lot of pride in my work, however, i find is degrading when people call me janitor. and on second thought, a better nickname for me would have been "lord of the llamas" as oposed to "lord of the bobs"

IslandGuy said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
IslandGuy said:

;)

ill get back to you as soon as i understand what u just said.

o, and my name is bob, not janitor. I take a lot of pride in my work, however, i find is degrading when people call me janitor. and on second thought, a better nickname for me would have been "lord of the llamas" as oposed to "lord of the bobs"
Yeah I didn't know you'd be insulted with a noun that describes your job. What I'm saying is to not let other ppl steal it...and I think you owe me money...
All right, is everything settled, then? I don't want a split in the Staff. :no: Especially since everyone is a very good worker.

Super_Naruto said:
*sees what teh llama king will do* Hi janitor =O.

psst...edit my name to Super_Naruto on the staff list =)
or god's sake, my name is bob. it's so much easier to type out than janitor.

Yeah I didn't know you'd be insulted with a noun that describes your job. What I'm saying is to not let other ppl steal it...and I think you owe me money...
yah, well... if u want me to buy it, how much u want? 500-700?

Triforce3force said:
This place needs entertainment! *TVs are magicially installed, happen to be showing Rock Lee vs. Gaara*
*Runs in, throws bottles at the anime that is obsessing my sister thats on TV and runs into the bathroom*

Fanghorn said:
Triforce3force said:
This place needs entertainment! *TVs are magicially installed, happen to be showing Rock Lee vs. Gaara*
*Runs in, throws bottles at the anime that is obsessing my sister thats on TV and runs into the bathroom*
<_<

i just cleaned...

*sweap*

*waves hand* The TV is fixed, another is added, now showing FMA. *sits down with bucket of popcorn*

*waves popcorn, and shiny new computers appear*

And so the TVs aren't broken again.. *throws popcorn into air, and library of random videogames, anime, books and manga appear*. Now everyone's happy.

*catches popcorn, resumes eating*

Back