• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Dragon's Yuan

OddCrazyMe said:
Here is what to add to the menu bud.

highwayman-sundae
lesser demon pie
Dragon Special
Frozen Wevryen Ice Cream

That's all I could find recently. :yes:
All right, now on the menu. We're getting quite a lot of good food. And, I think our competitions are weaking because of us. We will soon take over! :evillaugh:

Oh, and thanks Odd.

:eek:

I guess I'll make some ramen for no apparent reason.

Well, since no one wants it, I haven't eaten ramen in 25 mins I guess I can have =).

*makes 100 bowls of ramen*

First customer gets 5 free bowls of ramen!

*Watchs News*

*Spits Out Ramen* ZOMG! It says there is a desiease in a plant grown ramen.

:eek: :barf:

*OCM Faints*

Koehler said:
Uh oh. *grabs a torch* The only choice is to burn it all.

:eek:

Double Post! The PLA will get you for that!

20041130.jpg

We've come for Koehler...

OMG WHO BURNED ALL OF MY RAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'M SO MAD! IT WASN'T DESEASED! RAMENEITHIELKABOBALOABOMBEY (no idea what I just said, it's a random name for a fake plant =D) YOU SHOULD WATCH THE WHOLE TV SHOW! NOT JUST A PART!!!!

Meh....*gets video camera and records Koehler's encounter to with the PLA Apple mafia*
I better ask em' bout the late delivery too.... :r

IslandGuy said:
Meh....*gets video camera and records Koehler's encounter to with the PLA Apple mafia*
I better ask em' bout the late delivery too.... :r
*waves at camera* Hey I'm on TV!

^_^

*grabs some sushi and sits down with Death Note 6 & 7*

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!

Dude! These are good! It's a shame one of my fave characters died......OMG! Light is evil again! AND THEY KILLED L! HOW COULD THEY????

Cool...something special might happen on March 15th. :r
*polishes all the roman helmets* *puts one on* Me next! Me next! Me next!

Wow... is it just me or are alot of people on this board un-talented? I mean, there are a hell-lot of RPGs and not enough tales.

Back