• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Dragon's Yuan

*plays Brothers from FMA on the piano*

...Ok, the title is weird, but I think it a sad song.

*countinues playing with much emotion, as the cafe is filled with stirring music*

i am shure that everyone here remembers where they were when they found out...

i was at lunch, and after talking to what seemed like the only other kid who hadnt been picked up early, i asked a teacher y everyone had left. he said "you know the twin towers in newyork? well, theve been hit by planes, and colapsed." i had once visisted the WTC, but my parents hadn't let me go up. i was shocked that something so big could have been damaged at all. i remember coming home, sitting in front of the tv, and just staring in amazment as the news played the sean again and again. i will never forget that day... I cant believe that it has already been 5 years... I remember it like it hapened yesterday.

*Opens Door*

Hey everyone, sorry I was gone. I was getting groceries. We were running low on sage, rosemary, and thyme. Don't know why we need them, but they were on the list. :yes:

OBEY THE LIST!!! :evillaugh:

Oh, and I got a name color change. :gyroidgrin:

Much better. You are one step closer to being like me... and the rest of the sages. :gyroidsurprised:

Back