• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Dream Address Thread

-Λ‹Λβœ§ π•¨π•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•˜π•’π•£π••π•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•’ ✧ˊˎ-

dream address DA-8944-5943-7817
hemisphere North
theme Natural Town/Garden/Suburban/Punchy (idk what the theme is tbh)
island rating 5 stars

notes it's a work in progress
i'd say it's only about 50% complete even though you'd probably feel like the island is already "finished". i have put placeholders for some of the areas, just so it's not boring, while i still haven't gotten to work on it with what i was envisioning.
also, there are hybrids all over the beaches, ignore it as i still haven't designed all these areas. if you want some of the hybrids you can ask me tbh!
i tried to make the island and villager houses presentable for the DA.
i just worked with what i have & removed the clutter (diy's), so please bare with me.
thanks for visiting!

gardenia 00.jpg

I saw your map in the map thread a while ago and I actually restarted my island because I wanted to do something similar with my map (I hope you don't mind!) I've just visited your island and I'm in love, it's so adorable! I really like natural towns that aren't cluttered but still have lots of cosy areas, and Aurantia is perfect! You've done an amazing job and I hope you don't mind that your island is my island's inspiration!

Thank you so much! I'm glad that my island is your island's inspiration, and of course it's no problem if you want to create something similar 😊

New Polis is now in the clouds ^-^

The island of New Polis is a very natural themed island and is a minimalistic take on the theme with a large portion of the island being subdivided into a shopping/museum town district.

DA - 5277-8411-6940
EeNQaKSUEAAgS27.jpeg

EeNS1ykU0AAyBLO.jpeg

EeNS1yjU8AAwMG6.jpeg

EeNS1yvU8AE2yv3.jpeg

EeNS1yWUMAA8IZi.jpeg

EeLlx0QUYAAGKuP
EeLlx0LU4AE8kME

EeLlx0aUcAMcV8m
EeLmYMrU0AEVBdt

Tansan!! DA-0488-2098-9558
No theme, just a little bit of everything. ✨

Beautiful! I love all the different themes and how well everything blends in. I really love how you used the stall in front of Able’s and all of them really. Your terraforming and arrangement of the houses look fantastic as well. I don’t things words does it any justice how impressed I am by your town. I liked pretty much everything :).

Anyone else experiencing a lot of lag?

Beautiful! I love all the different themes and how well everything blends in. I really love how you used the stall in front of Able’s and all of them really. Your terraforming and arrangement of the houses look fantastic as well. I don’t things words does it any justice how impressed I am by your town. I liked pretty much everything :).

Anyone else experiencing a lot of lag?
Yeah, people who have lots of items in their towns have super low frames in the dream suite. I noticed way more pop in of items too.

Dream Address: DA-5105-0772-9274
Island: Twinleaf
Theme: European(Mostly Mediterranean)
Hemisphere: North
Main points of interest: Town square/countryside(right side of island)/Fish market(left beach on rock peninsula)/Restaurant/Botanical Garden.

Make sure to get the presents in front of nooks! :)

dream address

DA-8195-5539-2393

island: Coralia

theme: natural

A very natural theme with the shops in a downtown area and a variety of hotspots throughout the island to enjoy~ I would love feedback on what I can improve on!

Feel free to start a conversation with me or just like this comment so I know that you visited my island πŸ₯°

EeN-5YZVAAA12nP

EeLlx0QUYAAGKuP
EeLlx0LU4AE8kME

EeLlx0aUcAMcV8m
EeLmYMrU0AEVBdt

Tansan!! DA-0488-2098-9558
No theme, just a little bit of everything. ✨

wow I loved this island so much, the β€œhomey” feeling is strong and kinda reminds me of my childhood and the neighborhood I spent my younger years in. Very good job!!

tomorrow I’ll visit mor dreams!

Last edited:
Wits’ End: DA-9766-5701-7167

Wits’ End is a small town that sprouted around the ruins of a small kingdom that once reigned the island many years before.

β€œGreetings. I am SEM, an explorer, archaeologist, and the Island Representative. I came across the ruins while relocating my home, once we were able to cross the river. (Apparently, Nook did not thoroughly survey the island before launching his Desert Getaway package.)

5469BB8B-E686-4D0A-A6E4-A85FDC1C8F7F.jpeg

β€œBlathers’, an old colleague of mine, quickly made the decision to make the big move to Wits’ End after hearing the news, eager to unveil the mysteries hidden within the ruins... And underneath them. Slowly but surely, we’re unraveling the dark secrets of the island’s past, and learning how what was once a thriving kingdom met a tragic and untimely demise. Together we have been excavating several sites in the northeast quadrant of the island, and sharing our new discoveries with the islanders via a weekly broadcast on Wits’ End Public Radio.”

EC580A2A-8E5B-491C-853A-5A0677694FB1.jpeg

β€œI hope you enjoy your visit to Wits’ End. From our bustling downtown to the serene Redwood. Mingle with our hospitable residents, from the white sands of our beaches to the rural countryside of Pine Grove. We’ve come a long way from our humble beginnings and still have a long journey ahead of us. After all, when you’re at your Wits’ End, there’s nowhere left to look but up.”

2AB2ABD0-DB60-4695-B44E-008E7EC7EAAA.jpeg

P.S. Still a WIP. Some areas aren’t completed or even started on.
P.P.S. I updated my dream while Redd was visiting, if you visit today, please let me know if Redd was in the dream.
Also, if you see Rex, let me know if he wearing a WEPR hoodie. I want to know if villagers wear custom designs in dreams.

My Island DA 7307-8762-9767. Not To flashly and Not Too over the top island. A Nice Home island and easy to get around.

I teared up at your tribute to your mom. I lost my dad this year, too. And judging by some of your animals' catchphrase about Fox 4, I bet you live not far from me.

It's not finished and a little embarrassing, but DA 4713-5837-4170

Dream Address: DA-5105-0772-9274
Island: Twinleaf
Theme: European(Mostly Mediterranean)
Hemisphere: North
Main points of interest: Town square/countryside(right side of island)/Fish market(left beach on rock peninsula)/Restaurant/Botanical Garden.

Make sure to get the presents in front of nooks! :)
Dude your island is honestly really awsome. I love the restaurant and museum you have in your houses and the farm area is a really neat idea. Honestly super impressed

My Island DA 7307-8762-9767. Not To flashly and Not Too over the top island. A Nice Home island and easy to get around.
And judging by some of your animals' catchphrase about Fox 4, I bet you live not far from me.

whoa, do we all live in DFW? cool 😎

anyways your island was super cool! i honestly have no feedback cause it was all amazing πŸ’– thanks for sharing your code! ☺️

-Λ‹Λβœ§ π•¨π•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•˜π•’π•£π••π•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•’ ✧ˊˎ-

hemisphere North
island rating 5 stars​
Just checked out your island and it was amazing! Got some good inspiration from it, loved all the beautiful waterfalls you had and the flowers :)

My dream address is 6423-1687-6786.

My islands name is Usagi & I've been playing since the game was released. My island is fully decorated but has minimal terrareforming to the land. I preferred to keep the landscape natural.

The theme is casual farm life. There's endless flowers on my island so I hope everyone enjoys.

View attachment 294286

A few more pictures of Usagi.
Your island is absolutely gorgeous!! So calming. And I love your house especially the upstairs room. So nice and tranquil.

• Love
Reactions: oak

dream address: DA-8705-8312-5314
theme:
pink, white & purple everything...mostly pink.
garden/tropical
hemisphere: northern
houses: 4
island rating: 5

notes: megan & sakura's houses are mine.
the other two are my mom's and roommate's (which is like 80% done, she still needs her basement lol)

ps. if you find my DIY beach and see some you need pm me.
❀
have fun!

116212071_753729528709505_8800560216777985612_n.jpg

F L E X M O N T
D A - 8 4 1 8 - 2 4 2 9 - 4 7 2 9

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Suburban & Natural
Northern Hemisphere

This island complete enough to be explored as is.
Feedback would be truly appreciated. Thank you for visiting!!!​

Last edited:
Just checked out your island and it was amazing! Got some good inspiration from it, loved all the beautiful waterfalls you had and the flowers :)

aw thank you!! πŸ˜„ i appreciate it, i didn’t expect some feedback. but i’m glad you got some good inspiration from it. i thought the structure of my island is basic (wanted to keep it simple & easy to navigate so my friends/visitors wouldn’t get lost lol), so i compensated by adding some nice looking waterfalls.

also glad you loved the flowers. i was worried it was a bit too much, might ask people what they think about it & ask how to help me improve it so i can make more space. i noticed that scattered 3-4 flowers are a trend nowadays, meanwhile mine are all line up with the paths. but then again it isn’t called gardenia for nothing haha.

I cam

hemisphere North
island rating 5 stars

notes it's a work in progress
i'd say it's only about 50% complete even though you'd probably feel like the island is already "finished". i have put placeholders for some of the areas, just so it's not boring, while i still haven't gotten to work on it with what i was envisioning.
also, there are hybrids all over the beaches, ignore it as i still haven't designed all these areas. if you want some of the hybrids you can ask me tbh!
i tried to make the island and villager houses presentable for the DA.
i just worked with what i have & removed the clutter (diy's), so please bare with me.
thanks for visiting!

View attachment 294304
I came for a visit today, your island is amazing! I loved the landscaping

Back