The end of the Club Nintendo year is approaching!

Two days left. Last chance to add more games!
P.S. What would you recommend me getting? I mainly want the DS rack or the Mario game/stylus case, but I can afford anything 600 points and under now. Plus, I think I have enough games to get up to 800, so technically I can afford anything...

Jami said:
P.S. What would you recommend me getting? I mainly want the DS rack or the Mario game/stylus case, but I can afford anything 600 points and under now. Plus, I think I have enough games to get up to 800, so technically I can afford anything...
You should get... Grill-Off with Ultra Hand!
Im kidding uh I own the Stylus Set and the stylus break pretty easy.
So Idk

BTW:
Does anyone think that they could help me out with getting some coins? :D
Im at 300 right now. Im trying to get the Animal Crossing Cards. Im also trying to get Platinum.

Jami said:
Get Mario poster and/or the Zelda poster, or the hanafuda cards.

Quick question. I have 800 points, so I could get anything I suppose. I kind of want the Hanafuda cards since they look like collectables, but I've also wanted the game/stylus case for a while. Anyone know what I should get? Also, today's the day the year ends. Does that mean all my coins disappear once they switch over? If so, I need to decide ASAP.

Yeah, I think the rewards look pretty cool. It would be nice if platinum members got both, though, because frankly I'd like one of those calendars xD

Damn it, if only they made the figurine a bit larger. I'm disappointed in these rewards.

Back