The end of the Club Nintendo year is approaching!

What the hell?!!?!?
I just went onto my account that had platinum status, and it said I didn't earn an elite status this year. Also my to-do list had about 20 things on it, and they all disappeared. *censored.3.0* you Nintendo.

And now everything is back. What the hell?

EDIT: And now it says I'm not eligible for the platinum reward right after it said I could get either one -_-.
And now it works, wow.

Also, just so you guys know, it says your prize will be shipped before the end of December.
Doesn't that sound great! :gyroidsideways: /sarcasm

TravisTouchdown said:
Wow.
More crap rewards.
Nice way to spend $600, no?
It's free stuff... You really shouldn't complain. >_>

I really like the Mario figurine. It's really nice, and it'll go well with my Giratina, Lugia, and Ho-Oh figurines. =3

Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Wow.
More crap rewards.

I really like the Mario figurine. It's really nice, and it'll go well with my Giratina, Lugia, and Ho-Oh figurines. =3
>free for people who spent at least $600 or more.

EDIT: @Nevermore: Yeah, now I feel stupid for putting in all those codes. I'm now forced to buy a few more items so I can get a decent prize.

TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Wow.
More crap rewards.

EDIT: @Nevermore: Yeah, now I feel stupid for putting in all those codes. I'm now forced to buy a few more items so I can get a decent prize.
You probably spent much less than $600, with all the free Coins Nintendo offers. Didn't you read my post? >_>
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
SockHeadx4 said:
This might be a dumb question, but how do you get gold/platinum? :3
Register $600 worth of products.
Not necessarily, lol. You can reach 600 Coins without spending nearly that much. First of all, all Wii games are worth 50 Coins, and all Nintendo DS games are worth 30 Coins, so if you got the game on sale, then you can earn more Coins for less money. Also, you can get 10 extra Coins for completing a post play survey for any Wii, Nintendo DS, Virtual Console, WiiWare, or DSiWare game you register. Sometimes Nintendo has special surveys you can complete for even more extra Coins, too. And if you use the Intend to Buy system, you can earn 10 extra Coins by registering certain games within a certain time frame prior to their release. Also, taking the normal registration survey for any game within four weeks of its release date will also give you an extra 10 Coins. So...yeah, with all those extra Coin offers, it's not too hard to reach Gold or Platinum status. And don't forget to register your Nintendo DSi or Nintendo DSi XL if you have one! Doing so will give you an extra 160 Coins.
And even if you did spend a few hundred dollars, it's not like you used that money to buy these rewards. You used the money to buy games, and games you got. These rewards are a free bonus. And they're not "crap". The calendars may not be that great, but they're still great for collectors, and the Mario figurine is even better.

Nintendo Europe had club nintendo first, but they've pretty much abandoned it <.<

Not missin' out on much, judging by the awards.

Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Wow.
More crap rewards.

You probably spent much less than $600, with all the free Coins Nintendo offers. Didn't you read my post? >_>
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
SockHeadx4 said:
This might be a dumb question, but how do you get gold/platinum? :3
Register $600 worth of products.
Not necessarily, lol. You can reach 600 Coins without spending nearly that much. First of all, all Wii games are worth 50 Coins, and all Nintendo DS games are worth 30 Coins, so if you got the game on sale, then you can earn more Coins for less money. Also, you can get 10 extra Coins for completing a post play survey for any Wii, Nintendo DS, Virtual Console, WiiWare, or DSiWare game you register. Sometimes Nintendo has special surveys you can complete for even more extra Coins, too. And if you use the Intend to Buy system, you can earn 10 extra Coins by registering certain games within a certain time frame prior to their release. Also, taking the normal registration survey for any game within four weeks of its release date will also give you an extra 10 Coins. So...yeah, with all those extra Coin offers, it's not too hard to reach Gold or Platinum status. And don't forget to register your Nintendo DSi or Nintendo DSi XL if you have one! Doing so will give you an extra 160 Coins.
And even if you did spend a few hundred dollars, it's not like you used that money to buy these rewards. You used the money to buy games, and games you got. These rewards are a free bonus. And they're not "crap". The calendars may not be that great, but they're still great for collectors, and the Mario figurine is even better.
Wii Games = MSRP: $49.99
DS Games = MSRP: $29.99 - $39.99
WiiWare Games = MSRP: 1000 Wii Points/ $10
Nintendo DSi = MSRP: = $159.99

Wii Games = 50 Points
DS Games = 30 Points
WiiWare Games = 10 Points
Nintendo DSi = 160 Points

Nice bonus there.

Also,
DON'T STATE YOUR OPINIONS AS FACT.
AHUEAHEUAHEUAEHUAHEUAHEA.

TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:

Wii Games = 50 Points
DS Games = 30 Points

Nice bonus there.

Also,
You completely disregarded the fact that you get a lot of free Coins from bonus surveys and whatnot. >_>

And I wasn't stating my opinion as a fact anymore than you were. And I may have omitted "I think that" from the sentence, but you should still know that it's just an opinion, not a fact. >_>

Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:

Wii Games = 50 Points
DS Games = 30 Points

Nice bonus there.

Also,
You completely disregarded the fact that you get a lot of free Coins from bonus surveys and whatnot. >_>

And I wasn't stating my opinion as a fact anymore than you were. And I may have omitted "I think that" from the sentence, but you should still know that it's just an opinion, not a fact. >_>
WAITWAITWAIT.

THE AMOUNT OF SHEER CRAP YOU HAVE GIVIN EVERYONE SHEERLY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT PUT 'I THINK THAT' AT THE START OF WHAT WAS CLEARLY AN OPINION HAS BEEN DRIVING US ALL INSANE FOR HOW LONG???

AND NOW YOU THINK WE'RE GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT???

FAT *censored.3.0*ING CHANCE

Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:

Wii Games = 50 Points
DS Games = 30 Points

Nice bonus there.

Also,

Okay, so I exaggerated $600. What's the real amount? $500? Does it make it less overpriced? I expected to see something more decent as a reward.

Also, for someone who says that to everyone, I expected you to at least refrain from doing that yourself. Because now, it seems to me you just say that when you disagree with someone.

Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepfree bonus. And they're not "crap". The calendars may not be that great, but they're still great for collectors, and the Mario figurine is even better.

Wii Games = 50 Points
DS Games = 30 Points

Nice bonus there.

Also,

WAITWAITWAIT.

THE AMOUNT OF SHEER CRAP YOU HAVE GIVIN EVERYONE SHEERLY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT PUT 'I THINK THAT' AT THE START OF WHAT WAS CLEARLY AN OPINION HAS BEEN DRIVING US ALL INSANE FOR HOW LONG???

There's a difference between omitting "I think" but still meaning it, and purposely omitting it because you intend on stating an opinion as a fact. I only bring it up when someone does the latter, not the former, which is what I was doing.

Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepfree

WAITWAITWAIT.

There's a difference between omitting "I think" but still meaning it, and purposely omitting it because you intend on stating an opinion as a fact. I only bring it up when someone does the latter, not the former, which is what I was doing.
Also why are you buying the games for the points anyway? I thought you bought them for the fun of playing a game?

So really you did not spend.(Insert your money amount here)On just the reward you spent it on the game That i hope you enjoyed.

Unless your a complete idiot and spent(????)Just to get a reward at the end of a year!

I kind of agree with Say Whaaaa. I mean, basically you buy the games to play them, and Club Nintendo's just an extra. Sure some of the prizes aren't worth the money, but might as well enter codes if you have the game anyway. If you buy games just for Club Nintendo, that would be a ripoff.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
Yea, especially since the prizes suck. I'm actually leaning towards the calendar.
Get the figures, mail it to me. I'll get the calendar mail it to you. Profit? :3
Already ordered the calendar. Sorry. :X

David said:
I got a calander. :)
I'm like "Let's see. Do I want a small action figure that I'll lose? Or do I want a cool calendar that'll replace my 2010 one?"

I chose the latter.

Back