The end of the Club Nintendo year is approaching!

I'd scream like a girl if the platinum award was the Super Mario Galaxy 2 soundtrack, just because it's that awesome.

K.K.Slider said:
HeartGold said:
I'd scream like a girl if the platinum award was the Super Mario Galaxy 2 soundtrack, just because it's that awesome.
ARGH ME TOO.
I'm just pissed that Japan has all of the good Club Nintendo prizes.

HeartGold said:
K.K.Slider said:
HeartGold said:
ARGH ME TOO.
GAIS FOLDERS ARE COOL TOO! YOU CAN USE THEM...

Nevermind. Who uses folders anymore anyways?

Tom said:
HeartGold said:
K.K.Slider said:
HeartGold said:
ARGH ME TOO.
GAIS FOLDERS ARE COOL TOO! YOU CAN USE THEM...

Nevermind. Who uses folders anymore anyways?
Elementary students are the only ones who wold consider them....

I can't wait until June 30 because I'm really curious to know what the rewards are.

I earned Platinum Status the first week of the 2010 Club Nintendo Year; I also have 5 Club Nintendo rewards also. :)

This is probably the last time I'll participate in Club Nintendo.
It made me realize that I've spent almost $800 on Nintendo goods, not counting the non-Nintendo ones.

Tyeforce said:
K.K.Slider said:
Jami said:
K.K.Slider said:
Can someone pwease answer my question *puppydogeyes*
If you reach Platinum status, it stays there no matter how many coins you have. I got Platinum, got the Grill off game, and now I have 530 points and platinum status.
Yay thanks *goes on shopping spree with coins.*
I'd save your Coins in case they add better rewards if I were you, lol. The only things on there that are really worth your Coins are the Mario and Zelda posters and the hanafuda cards. Grill-Off With Ultra Hand! may be worth it, too, but it's not exactly a game that I would enjoy, considering that I'm a vegetarian, lol.
o_O

I hope it will be something better than last year. I'm hoping that they put The Super Mario Galaxy 2 Platinum Soundtrack up as the prize.

I wish there was something good to buy in the store, I would buy the stylus set but I am gonna wait for 3DS stuff, like a 3DS stylus set, or a coupon!

If we spend our coins before June 30, would we lose our gold/platinum membership?

SockHeadx4 said:
If we spend our coins before June 30, would we lose our gold/platinum membership?
No you will keep which ever you have, but do we lose our coins after June 30th?

Actually I have no idea, I just used all 300 of mine and I can't tell if it's gone...

SockHeadx4 said:
Yes, once you reach a status you'll never lose it.
@Garrett: I think you keep your coins until you spend them, the status just resets. I think, at least. Try googling it :p

I'm a bit mad that I never got my Mario Hat and all the information and stuff was right.

Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
K.K.Slider said:
Jami said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yay thanks *goes on shopping spree with coins.*
I'd save your Coins in case they add better rewards if I were you, lol. The only things on there that are really worth your Coins are the Mario and Zelda posters and the hanafuda cards. Grill-Off With Ultra Hand! may be worth it, too, but it's not exactly a game that I would enjoy, considering that I'm a vegetarian, lol.
o_O

I hope it will be something better than last year. I'm hoping that they put The Super Mario Galaxy 2 Platinum Soundtrack up as the prize.
You never heard about vegetarians?

Rogar said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
K.K.Slider said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
o_O

You never heard about vegetarians?
>.>

No, my username is Bacon By. Bacon = Meat.

Back