• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying The entire blue series!

Jyurei

#1 Phil stan
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Dino Plush
Cocotryoshka
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
My Melody Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Purple Star Fragment
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (13) +
I'm working on a new room and want to have the blue series in it. I don't have a lot of TBT so I prefer paying in IGB. :)

I have the entire blue series cataloged. What do you think a fair price would be in IGB?

Not sure what you're pricing at 30K IGB but offhand that seems low. Are you looking for the whole series or certain pieces? For the whole series I can give it to you all at once for 400K.

Ok, I'll give you 400k for everything at once :) Just gimme a second to get the payment ready

Sure thing - I will have everything ready to go in about five minutes. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll swing by to drop off the set!

Last edited:
Having trouble seeing your town as available to visit - I added you to my friends list... can you add me?

Back