• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Game Of Werewolf

BlueSkittleWolf

Let's Go Home, Hide.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
GAME OF WEREWOLF ON TBT​
:)
counter.gif

Rules:
1. To join, write in the comments.
2. I will P'M you your roles when there are enough players. :)
3. Werewolves, P'M me your 'kills' every night.
4. I will give myself a role, but also be the game master. (I'll be fair, I swear!)
6. Have fun..!
7. Maximum of 30 players. (So I can keep track..) Minimum of 10.
8. Werewolf now needs a time commitment to keep it going. If no one is active for a day, the game will restart and you all have to sign up again.

Hello, this is a game called 'Werewolf'. This game is quite similar to Mafia- with similar characters and such. Much similar to Mafia, the town is split in three, instead of two.

Vampires/Traitors
Werewolves
Humans

At the beginning of the game, you are all P'Med your role. The game's day and night cycle lasts for 10 hours. The first day, no one is lynched as that seems to give people quite a fair chance.

Night lasts for 10 hours- just as the day does. Night is reserved for the werewolves to kill off a player and players that have special abilities to use them.

Werewolf is very similar to Mafia- thus, meaning that you must use your logic, persuasiveness, reading ability and your thoughts. Not many arguments should occur, but when they do- emotions will show in your arguments. (Hopefully). Hopefully, Werewolf turns out to be like Mafia in popularity.

WEREWOLF NEEDS YOUR TIME, JUST LIKE MAFIA. YOU WILL BE MODKILLED IF YOU ARE INACTIVE FOR A WHILE. Even though this game is very similar to Mafia, it is not an exact copy.

THE ROLES:
HUMANS:
NewComers:
They are safe for one round
Villager:
You are a human. There is nothing special about you. You have NO special powers.
Seer:
At night, you can ask for a clue on someone's role or a clue on one of the mafia's names.
Guard:
You can guard someone at night. Only one person by night.

You are nothing special. You vote during in the day and sleep at night. You are a human.[/COLOR]
VAMPIRES:
Vampire Leader:
You are protecting by a minion at night- you choose who to sacrifice to protect you. It is best not to do that each night as you will kill off the only people who can corrupt the town.
Vampire Minion:
You only have your voice and vote to change the town.
Vampire God:
You can fake a role from the seers.
WEREWOLVES:
Pack Leader:
You are the one who tells the Game Master the kill. You carry out the attack. You will also be able to get out of death once.
Pack Beta:
You can change the role of someone for 3 turns- they're roles will be switched back after 3 turns.
Pack Omega:
You only have your voice and vote to change others' minds.

Playerlist:

1- BlueSkittleWolf[/COLOR]
2- Fireninja1
3- FoxWolf64
4- Dolby
5- Kippla Seer
6- [/s]PikaSweet[/s] Villager
7- Blu Rose
8- Farobi
9- SorryNotSorry
10- ITookYourWaffles
11- Klinkguin
12- Big Forum User Seer
13- Grumpy Cat Villager
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-

Last edited:
Oh, I only just saw people commented. I'll put the list of people who I think are still in to play on the first page! ^~^

I'd like to play, note, people, don't lynch me for lurking, it's how i play

Alright. I didn't know about 'Mafia' till only recently- and I like the game "Werewolf". So, I kinda started a thread.. x3

- - - Post Merge - - -

And, also- I've put the minimum to start playing- and I'm adding another role for players that join during the game. (Just so it's nicer. In a slight way.)

Back