• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Gaming Station [Round 3 Sessions Posted!]

TBT username: Hanami
In-game name: Renee
Switch code: SW-2003-0125-4259

Session(s):
Mario Party Superstars📹 Sunday, August 6 @ 2:00 PM EDTMistreil
Updating my original post to add MK8D!

TBT username: Hanami
In-game name: Renee
Switch code: SW-2003-0125-4259

Session(s):
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Friday, August 4 @ 7:00 PM EDTMistreil

TBT username: Cirice
In-game name: Cirice
Switch code: SW-7463-9307-6215

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
📹 Saturday, August 5 @ 2:00 PM EDTMistreil

Last edited:
TBT username: Mr_Keroppi
In-game name: Mr_Keroppi
Switch code: 2869-7771-1393

Session(s):

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate​
📹 Saturday, August 5 @ 9:00 AM EDT​
Mistreil
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe​
📹 Saturday, August 5 @ 2:00 PM EDT​
Mistreil
Splatoon 3​
📹 Monday, August 7 @ 4:00 PM EDT​
Mistreil

Thank you for joining today's Mario Kart 8 Deluxe session! and all my weird shenanigans in it teehee. long live bombs only baby park

As a reminder, please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week two. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

Participants
@Zane @daringred_ @Halloqueen @digimon @Cirice @Emolga59 @~Kilza~ @Dinosauuur @Darcy94x @Holla @neoratz @Chibi.Hoshi @Rhea @Rio_ @Yanrima~ @AuroraFox @-Lumi- @Vsmith @skarmoury @Hanami @Vhoop @Truji @Venn @Giddy @LambdaDelta @Saylor

Spectators
amemome
-Blue-
BungoTheElf
dino
duododo
faerie
Gene.
Shellzilla_515
hunter_gr33n
Merielle
Milleram
MiniPocketWorld
Newbiemayor
OswinOswald
Snowesque
xlisapisa

If I've missed your name, please let me know in private and I'll look into it!
Also, if I'm late to tomorrow's first session, don't worry. I probably just slept in a bit. I have alarms set but I may sleep through them.

TBT username: Mars Adept
In-game name: Kenny
Switch code: SW-8301-8235-7817

Session(s):
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹 Saturday, August 5 @ 9:00 AM EDT
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹 Sunday, August 6 @ 11:00 AM EDT

Details for the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate session

Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 5555

You may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

Given there is usually a generous bit of interest, we will need to cycle players. After you've played in two matches, please leave the game to allow others to join and play. You are welcome to join back after once everyone has had an opportunity to play.

Please remember to take a screenshot that shows your in-game name to be eligible for participation.

Thank you for joining today's Super Smash Bros. Ultimate session!

As a reminder, please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week two. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

Participants
@BetsySundrop @-Blue- @Emolga59 @Halloqueen @IonicKarma @kikotoot @LittleMissPanda @Mars Adept @Mr_Keroppi @r a t @Venn @Yanrima~

Spectators
_s.j._
berrydaisy
Coach
corlee1289
foreverfox.
jadetine
JemAC
Millysaurusrexjr
Mokuren
xlisapisa
xSuperMario64x

The Mario Party Superstars session will be starting soon (11AM EDT), with Flicky, xara, and Dinosaurz as the participants. This session will also be streamed, so please feel free to watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel.

Remember, to be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

Thank you all for joining/spectating the Mario Party Superstars session!

If you weren't included on this list, please message me privately and make sure you were participating actively in the chat for an extended period of time!

Participants
@xara @Flicky @Dinosaurz

Spectators
~Kilza~
airpeaches
BetsySundrop
Biyaya
Coach
DaCoSim
digimon
foreverfox.
FraudulentDimetrodon (Zia)
FrostyAlmonds
hunter_gr33n
jadetine
kayleee.
LoserMom
magicaldonkey
Millysaurusrexjr
Mokuren
OswinOswald
Peach_Jam
xSuperMario64x

1691254747941.png

its beautiful. my turnaround.

As a reminder, Mario Kart will start at 2PM EDT (so 50 minutes from now!) I might be a little late while I grab something to eat, but probably not by too long.
EDIT: Will be 5-10 minutes late!

Last edited:
If still possible I would join this round:

Tbt Username: Mokuren
In game Username: Mokuren
Switch Code: SW 1228 4657 4697

No probleme if it's too late!

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Saturday, August 5 @ 2:00 PM EDTMistreil

The Mario Kart 8 session is starting shortly!

To play:

Online Play > Friends > Join 'Mistreil'

If we have users waiting to play, please only join for a cup of four races and then leave the game so that others have a chance to play. Afterward, time permitting, you are more than welcome to rejoin once everyone has had the opportunity to race!

At that time, you may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

If you are participating, please remember to take a screenshot during the game that shows your IGN.

Unfortunately gonna have to skip the mario kart
Put my hand in my pocket to get my phone and got stung by a bee in the worst spot so I can’t use my right thumb well lmao

TBT username: Hat'
In-game name: Hat
Switch code: 8218-3537-3016

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹 Sunday, August 6 @ 11:00 AM EDTMistreil
Splatoon 3📹 Monday, August 7 @ 4:00 PM EDTMistreil

Thank you all for joining/spectating the Mario Kart Deluxe session!

If you weren't included on this list, please message me privately and make sure you were participating actively in the chat for an extended period of time!

Participants
@Cheremtasy @Chibi.Hoshi @Cirice @DaCoSim @Darcy94x @daringred_ @Dinosauuur @FraudulentDimetrodon @~Kilza~ @magicaldonkey @Mokuren @Mr_Keroppi @r a t @Rhea @Rio_ @Truji @ZeldaCrossing64
Olimar (I can't figure out your TBT username 🙈)

Spectators
digimon
himekirako
Jellybeans
JellyLu
kiwikenobi
LateGamer
Liz
moonbyu
Plume
shellbell
Snowesque
xara
ZeldaCrossing64

... aaaand that's all for today! There's two sessions tomorrow (SSBU and Mario Party), and a Splatoon 3 session on Monday! ヾ( ̄▽ ̄) time to rest my hands and play bg3

Round 2
TBT username: VillageDweller
In-game name: Harry
Switch code: SW-2959-4746-0771
Session(s):

GameSessionHost
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹 Sunday, August 6 @ 11:00 AM EDTMistreil

Details for the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate session

Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 7777

You may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

Given there is usually a generous bit of interest, we will need to cycle players. After you've played in two matches, please leave the game to allow others to join and play. You are welcome to join back after once everyone has had an opportunity to play.

Please remember to take a screenshot that shows your in-game name to be eligible for participation.

Also, as a heads up for the Mario Party Superstars session later today (2PM EDT), the participants will be @~Kilza~ @Zerous and @Firesquids ! Again, just picking the first people who signed up from different crews.

Thank you for joining today's Super Smash Bros. Ultimate session! We'll be back in an hour with Mario Party Superstars! 🎉

Participants
@BungoTheElf @digimon @Emolga59 @Hat' @kikotoot @~Kilza~ @LittleMissPanda @Mars Adept @Yanrima~ @Zane

Spectators
Bluelady
DaCoSim
duododo
Firesquids
Flyffel
FraudulentDimetrodon
jadetine
LateGamer
Dinosaurz
magicaldonkey
Peach_Jam
VillageDweller
xSuperMario64x

Last edited:
Thank you for joining today's Super Smash Bros. Ultimate session! We'll be back in an hour with Mario Party Superstars! 🎉

Participants
@BungoTheElf @digimon @Emolga59 @Hat' @Jacob @~Kilza~ @LittleMissPanda @Mars Adept @Yanrima~ @Zane

Spectators
Bluelady
DaCoSim
duododo
Firesquids
Flyffel
FraudulentDimetrodon
jadetine
LateGamer
Dinosaurz
magicaldonkey
Peach_Jam
VillageDweller
xSuperMario64x
Yo yo!! I think you might’ve accidentally tagged me as a participant! 😅 Don’t wanna get someone else mixed up and miss their entry. (i’ll gladly take the points tho :>)

Yo yo!! I think you might’ve accidentally tagged me as a participant! 😅 Don’t wanna get someone else mixed up and miss their entry. (i’ll gladly take the points tho :>)
Oh oops -- fixed now! i knew it was kikotoot but i was on autopilot and just dumped igns in heh... 🙈

Back