• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Grawr Fan Club 2.0

Jas0n

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Lump of Coal
Dark Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
<span style="color:#9300C4"><big><big><span style="display:block;text-align:center">The Grawr Fan Club</span></big></big>

<span style="color:#ee4a2d">Read This:</span>
Well seeing as the old thread was closed, I'm making a new one only this time with some people who are banned from posting here to avoid arguments and if you do post here you shall be killed by all of the members. The members and join information has also been updated.

Incase you didn't guess, we're fans of Grawr's. We mainly hang out in the IRC but I thought I'd make a thread so we can discuss Grawr's epicness here.

<big>Banned Members:</big>
Hub12
Tyler
Demolator40
avin456B
Anyone else who begs or is just a plain trouble-maker. We're here to appreciate Grawr, not baby-sit for him.

<big>Benefits of being a member:</big>
Being epic
Being able to talk to other epic people
Being able to use this avatar if you please:
mueteu.jpg

<big>Current Members:</big>
Jas0n
AndyB
Master Crash
QNT3N
Bacon Boy
Mirandi
KingKombat
coffeebean!
Megamannt125
ryudo_dragoon
john102
ohdangitsgabby
Ron Ronaldo

<big>How do I join?</big>
To join you have to be accepted by every one of the members in The Grawr Fan Club or by Grawr himself, or even if all the members agree to having that certain person in the fab club and Grawr disagrees, you won't be able to join. If any members have problems with anyone in the fan club, let me know and they shall be removed. Sorry if this sounds harsh but we want a group of people that like each other.

That's about all I have to say, enjoy talking about Grawr XD

EDIT: Just one more note, please try to avoid posting unless you're a member of the Grawr Fan Club, you want to join or you want to ask one of the members something. Also just appreciating Grawr is fine, too. And don't post multiple times asking to join, it will just decrease your chances.

<3
2nd on the list.
And good thingthis is back, now with less suck.

All bow to the all-mighty Grawr... and put your country music away. :smileeyebrow:

the irony of the last Grawr fanclub thread made me lol. Before i ask to join the fanclub i have a few questions. What else will we talk about besides Grawr's awesomeness. How would ou stop me if i wanted to use the avatar even if i decide not to join. And finally does everyone accept me?

john102 said:
the irony of the last Grawr fanclub thread made me lol. Before i ask to join the fanclub i have a few questions. What else will we talk about besides Grawr's awesomeness. How would ou stop me if i wanted to use the avatar even if i decide not to join. And finally does everyone accept me?
1) Idk, whatever we want to talk about, we're cool like that.
2) We would change the avatar if too many people used it, besides you wouldn't be on the list and would just look like a fool
3) I don't know if I accept you, never seen you before.

thanks For the input Jas0n. I wonder if Grawr likes the Idea of having his own fanclub? *points to the bottom of screen and says "look who's here"

Edit: and of course he has to leave right before i post this so i look like an idiot.

john102 said:
thanks For the input Jas0n. I wonder if Grawr likes the Idea of having his own fanclub? *points to the bottom of screen and says "look who's here"

Edit: and of course he has to leave right before i post this so i look like an idiot.
Well of course he does!!

john102 said:

Grawr loves the idea!!

john102 said:

Um...of course I like having a fan club. Who wouldn't?

And Sporge...I'm your biggest fan. = D

Hmm Grawr is a fan of me... and he has a fan club.... Therefor this is my fanclub by the transitive property of fan clubs!!! :p

Sporge27 said:
Hmm Grawr is a fan of me... and he has a fan club.... Therefor this is my fanclub by the transitive property of fan clubs!!! :p
Ergo, you win!!
:blush:

Sporge27 said:
What's mine is yours...?

...Maybe?

: D

Back