• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Grawr Fan Club 2.0

Tyeforce said:
Whoa whoa whoa. According to DF, the "god" of TBT, as you people make him out to be, you can't ban anyone from posting in a thread. He, Furry Sparks, TSS, and the rest sure went to the length of making that clear in my Mac thread. So according to them, I can post here, and the mods can't do anything about it! No, because if that wasn't true, then surely a mod would have got on DF and the rest's cases for posting off topic in my Mac thread. But that didn't happen now, did it? Or are they just above the rules? I'm posting this to prove a point, not to cause trouble. Of course, it's gonna start trouble. And I really don't care. Things don't work they way they should around here. Some members are clearly immune to the rules, and that's not fair. It doesn't matter how long they've been here, or what their status is in the community. If they're a member, they must follow the rules. But that's not been happening. So, tell me, is me posting in this thread against the rules? And if so, why don't other members get in trouble for it?
He's...actually correct.

Ya' can't really ban people from posting in a thread. = /

Tyeforce said:
And I really don't care.
You do care, otherwise you would of just left it and been the bigger erson... but no. fail.

And is now the end of it. NO MORE of this kind here thank you.

Tyeforce said:
Whoa whoa whoa. According to DF, the "god" of TBT, as you people make him out to be, you can't ban anyone from posting in a thread. He, Furry Sparks, TSS, and the rest sure went to the length of making that clear in my Mac thread. So according to them, I can post here, and the mods can't do anything about it! No, because if that wasn't true, then surely a mod would have got on DF and the rest's cases for posting off topic in my Mac thread. But that didn't happen now, did it? Or are they just above the rules? I'm posting this to prove a point, not to cause trouble. Of course, it's gonna start trouble. And I really don't care. Things don't work they way they should around here. Some members are clearly immune to the rules, and that's not fair. It doesn't matter how long they've been here, or what their status is in the community. If they're a member, they must follow the rules. But that's not been happening. So, tell me, is me posting in this thread against the rules? And if so, why don't other members get in trouble for it?
I never said banned members posting in this thread was against the rules, just that if they do post here they will be killed by all the members because generally all their posts cause trouble. Now I suggest you don't post anymore otherwise this will turn into another argument thread and get locked, all thanks to you >_>

Tyeforce said:
I'm not arguing, but you sound like two siblings fighting over who gets a candy bar. Stop.

#Garrett said:
djman900 said:
wow grawr must be happy :)
(hes a good <big>admin</big> :)
Lol...what was that?

First he's AWESOME and 2nd hes a MOD
No need to correct him, just causes trouble. Didn't we say that we didn't want any trouble in this thread? >_>

This thread is beggining to make me feel all...important. And I think it makes me appear concieted to some.

Just so everyone knows...I'm not...concieted. D :

And I really don't see how much longer this thread will survive, after this point.

Let's try to avoid...an arguement..

...Please...

yes the easiest way to deal with these situtions is to just ignore the bad apple. ( i got Mickey's good apple bad apple speech when i joined.)

AndyB said:
Tyeforce said:
And I really don't care.
You do care, otherwise you would of just left it and been the bigger erson... but no. fail.

And why should I listen to you? DF and his gang do this same thing in my threads, so why can't I? Not that I'm trying to be like him, because that's the last thing I'd want to do. I'm just proving my point. You people ruin all of my threads, so why shouldn't I do the same to you? After all, that is the way of TBT.

Grawr said:
This thread is beggining to make me feel all...important. And I think it makes me appear concieted to some.

Just so everyone knows...I'm not...concieted. D :

And I really don't see how much longer this thread will survive, after this point.

Let's try to avoid...an arguement..

...Please...
I know, it seems all threads these days turn into arguments because people are so picky about things. I said I didn't want any arguments so can't you people just keep your trouble-causing opinions to yourself?

Grawr, I really think you need to start hammering down on people that cause arguments in threads, it's just getting stupid.

Tyeforce said:
AndyB said:
Tyeforce said:
And I really don't care.

And why should I listen to you? DF and his gang do this same thing in my threads, so why can't I? Not that I'm trying to be like him, because that's the last thing I'd want to do. I'm just proving my point. You people ruin all of my threads, so why shouldn't I do the same to you? After all, that is the way of TBT.
Because doing that just makes you as worse as them, try to mature, and quit arguing, please.

Tyeforce said:
AndyB said:
Tyeforce said:
And I really don't care.

please calm down we don't want Grawr closing his own fanclub thread(again)

Tyeforce said:
AndyB said:
Tyeforce said:
And I really don't care.

No need for all the drama...

It's just the internet, after all. <3

Alright, well, I think I'm gonna' destroy this before things get too out-of-hand.

Thank you, for all of this fan-club stuff, but yeah...I think we know this won't end well, if I let it continue. D =

Back