• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Harvest Moon Discussion Thread!

It always made me mad when Romana mourned for me because she would always say, "It should have been me before you," and my first though is, Yeah, no kidding. You've been 80 years old for 50 years.

It always made me mad when Romana mourned for me because she would always say, "It should have been me before you," and my first though is, Yeah, no kidding. You've been 80 years old for 50 years.

You know how HMDS takes place 100 YEARS after AWL?
Yet Romana and Takakura... And Sebastion.

I finally got my copy of A New Beginning! I originally ordered from Natsume but it's been almost 3 weeks and they hadn't shipped my stuff so I canceled my order and got it from gamestop. Hey I still got my Yak too! I'm currently on Spring 8th and looking forward to building my town up! So excited!

I finally got my copy of A New Beginning! I originally ordered from Natsume but it's been almost 3 weeks and they hadn't shipped my stuff so I canceled my order and got it from gamestop. Hey I still got my Yak too! I'm currently on Spring 8th and looking forward to building my town up! So excited!

Yaaay, welcome! :lemon:
Be prepared to have a bunch of object blueprints stuffed in your face late spring :p

Yay! :-D how do you like it so far?

So far so good, I don't really like taking care of my cow though, getting her in and out of the barn is annoying D=

Anyone up for some online play? I can't really add anyone because it's not my system and game.

So just hit me up when you wanna play some online on the "stranger" mode :D

I've been trying to avoid this thread due to not having the game.

From what I've glanced at, it looks like the new one is a lot of fun.

Ugh I know. You'll be able to get a bell by the end of spring! Though copper is very expensive ._.

The bell doesn't even work that well, so if anything, might as well wait until early Fall-ish to unlock Rod so you can buy pets to herd your animals.
Once you unlock the mine, copper is REALLY easy to find. I usually find 2-3 a day just laying on the floor of the mine and 2 more from mining. Copper is one of the more useful ores in the game.

Anyone else think heart level is really easy to raise in this game? I'm on Winter 3 and I have Neil at a red heart colour. ._.
And after shipping a TON of Grilled Fish and Pudding I have 235,088 G. So I highly recommend turning all your collected milk and eggs into Pudding and using all caught fish to make Grilled Fish. Each of my 4* pudding ships for 1,901 G. Money is really easy to make in this game...

Anyone want to add me so we can multiplayer? I have Gold Silkie Eggs.

I'm looking for 50 pieces of small lumber for the newspaper carrier, can anyone trade me D:

I can! I have 3 full stacks of small lumber. When is a good time for you? Now is a good time for me.

Sure! I'm play on my brothers 3DS, so I'll edit this post and give you his code

4897-6237-9675
Josh

I don't know what to trade, I have tons of roads and a few fences

Back